Anyone Else Tired of Squid Game Already

Still have yet to see an episode.

First 6 episodes were great. Last 3 missed the mark for me.

Episode 6 (marbles) was so good that the show couldn't help but go downhill after that.

Everyone should watch the first 6 episodes and then you can stop after that if you want to.

Episode 6 (marbles) was so good that the show couldn't help but go downhill after that.

Everyone should watch the first 6 episodes and then you can stop after that if you want to.
I watched the whole thing and I I must have missed something with the marbles episode. Everyone keeps talking about it. I don't understand what was so great about it I thought it was kind of boring. The highlights for me were Red Light Green Light and the glass panels.

I watched the whole thing and I I must have missed something with the marbles episode. Everyone keeps talking about it. I don't understand what was so great about it I thought it was kind of boring. The highlights for me were Red Light Green Light and the glass panels.
I guess it depends on why you watch it. If you're interested in action and violence then it was a weak episode. But if you enjoy moral quandaries and heartbreaking impossible choices (which I do) then the episode was great.

I'm not tired of it because I don't spend my life on social media or stuck to my phone. I did watch it tho.

I dont do social media or follow any of the latest crazes, so I went into Squid Game this week completely blind. I guess our daughter (9) was watching a ton of stuff about it online and asked if we could watch it, so we broke down and finished it over 3 week nights. We enjoyed it.

When the next new big thing comes along, people will forget about it

I mean, does anyone talk about Wanda Vision anymore?

It's merely ok. I've watched up until episode 3 I believe, and if I don't finish it, I'll be ok.

Watched it yesterday. I enjoyed it, but don't understand why it's rated as highly as it is.

I found myself fast forwarding over the last few episodes. It was sn OK series, a bit depressing, and to long I felt. It would have been better as a movie, at least to me.

Haven't seen it but sick of hearing about it.

Nah im loving it
Watched it subbed and dubbed and seeing all the great reactions. Not since the red wedding or infinity war has something captured the culture of fandom.
Season 2 has so much to live up to. Battle royale 2 was good I loved seeing Nanahara again but squid game is really amazing in context.

The whole glass thing annoyed me ...tempered glass does not break off into huge chunks... Annealed does and no way one flew that far and hit her

Source : 5 years in a glass company

Also they couldve looked at the distortion of the tempered glass... And it heats up to 1500 degrees before rapidly cooling ...the stripes are skunk stripes and not visible on a proper recipe

The whole glass thing annoyed me ...tempered glass does not break off into huge chunks... Annealed does and no way one flew that far and hit her

Source : 5 years in a glass company

It was just a dumb plot device to get rid of her and have the "good guy" vs. "evil guy" final they wanted.

Back