anyone else think Conor might win a decison?

No, Conor will finish him, if Conor eases up on the 100% power shots and has the gas to go 5 rounds Nate wont be able to absorb the type of damage that will build up over 25 minutes, I think it's more likely a doctor would stop the fight or Nick would throw in the towel before it gets to the judges.

You really like to nuthug irish jabroni huh?

If mcG can't put power shots against nate, he will lose for sure but in order for him to land those he has to overcome nate's reach. In the last fight nate struggle bc of the little time he had to train now we will see a full camp diaz against irish jabroni but of course every fight is different.

the only way conor win is by a decision
but i got nate 1st round TKO

You really like to nuthug irish jabroni huh?

If mcG can't put power shots against nate, he will lose for sure but in order for him to land those he has to overcome nate's reach. In the last fight nate struggle bc of the little time he had to train now we will see a full camp diaz against irish jabroni but of course every fight is different.
Irish jabroni...?

Not-funny.gif

The thing is it's not like Conor has to out cardio Nate. He needs enough to be able to brawl for 5 rounds. Just cause Nate can brawl for 10 or 15 at his pace doesn't matter so much. If Conor has enough cardio for 5 rounds that's all he needs. I'd love to see a decision victory after a war in this fight, much more so than a KO/sub. I want to see McGregor take a beating and stay in there and get a win. It's unlikely he will win but he can do it.

NA
The thing is it's not like Conor has to out cardio Nate. He needs enough to be able to brawl for 5 rounds. Just cause Nate can brawl for 10 or 15 at his pace doesn't matter so much. If Conor has enough cardio for 5 rounds that's all he needs. I'd love to see a decision victory after a war in this fight, much more so than a KO/sub. I want to see McGregor take a beating and stay in there and get a win. It's unlikely he will win but he can do it.

Nate's cardio and how it translates into MMA IS A FUCKIN MYTH MATE

:oops:

I think if he wins it will either be by TKO via GnP in the championship rounds or by decision. I think he might look for takedowns to steal close rounds and do some damage from the top while proving that he can hang on the ground.

I think a decision is the only way McGregor wins...

But I am still picking him to pull it off this time.

I think that it is very unlikely that Conor takes a decision in a 5 round fight. The longer this fight goes, the worse it is for Conor. Nate is a cardio machine and Conor's gas tank is suspect.

Only in a 3 round fight.

Conors lungs will collapse by the end of the 4th, and his "lactate" will be through the roof

You keep calling Conor an Irish Jabroni.... it's a clear(failed) attempt at humour.

i insist, i was replying to your post. the fact that i name mcG a jabroni has nothing to do with humor or trying to make anyone in this forum laugh. it's simply a derogatory term i use to refer mcG; or do you want me to use more rude words???.

i insist, i was replying to your post. the fact that i name mcG a jabroni has nothing to do with humor or trying to make anyone in this forum laugh. it's simply a derogatory term i use to refer mcG; or do you want me to use more rude words???.
Yes, I would appreciate that.

I mean he's gonna remain in the fight ateast a little later than last time, i feel like if he gets passed the 3rd round , the 4th and the 5th could be his because his strategy will switch to pure survival and energy save mode.

He said Nate is like Homer Simpson in the boxing episode. He also said he's going to make Nate bleed early on

Conor will have to fight Nate Diaz the same way Carlos Condit fought Nick Diaz at UFC 143.

If he tries to fight Nate Diaz with just punches only then he will lose again.

Decision? Conor is a 1, 2, round fighter he don't have the stamina or the deep skill set to go 5rds. He gets pressed & folded in the 3rd.

Yes, I would appreciate that.

to get me banned?? as much as i hate mcG i wont refer to him with rude words regardless of what he does inside/outside the ufc. ther is a level of courtesy i use when i talk about fighters and he is not the exception.
i feel "jabroni" can be used to insult without being rude.

no matter what i think of mcG, i wont use f words to insult him or any fighter in this forum. (unless i use those to describe something. not for referring to a person in concrete)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back