Anyone else notice Joe Rogan is getting worse calling fights?

Stoners tend to overreact to very small acts of violence as if "S* is really F'ed up Yo!!". He's lost his Jeet Kun Do Way Doe

I dint like DC as a commentator or in general tbh. Also I have noticed he is ALWAYS biased towards a black fighter if they are fighting a white guy

Late bloomer for CTE after playing karate 30 years ago
Nah brah, that's why he stopped. He didn't wanna be like them old dudes he was seeing at his gym. Dana White stopped boxercising for the same reason. That's why they never fought mma, it's not because they would probably be bad at it, nah it's because of CTE. Something that people weren't even aware of back then.

Joe Rogan needs to retire IMO.

This was an amazing card with GREAT fights... I cant stand how Joe is constantly calling for the fights to be stopped when fighters are hurt trying to recover and often do.
Its almost regularly now and I never had an issue with Rogan before to be honest. Now he plays referee, calling for fights to be stopped when the other fighter still is in it, its a championship fight dude lol.

I am so glad DC is there because he had to comment over Rogan 2 times during this event and say the man is still fighting when Joe said "its over, stop the fight, hes done". Also, EVERY TIME a fighter gets hit clean now Rogan yells out "HES HURT!" ...no, he got hit in the face and just countered the guy in his face. Not every clean strike necessarily hurts the guy, thats a whole dif conversation.

How many comebacks have we seen after a fighter took lots of damage? Many times. If the referee listened to JOE ROGAN those fighters wouldn't have had a chance to turn it around but him screaming out stop the fight can influence the ref just as the crowd can. Call the fight, stop playing referee or stop commentating. Thats why I am thankful they have fighters there in the booth because they no what it takes to be gritty and have the will to survive.

Anybody not notice this or disagree feel free to comment
Rogan is part of UFC history and I am glad he is still commentating. You take the good calls with the bad, it’s part of life. No commentator will always get it right or say things that everyone is happy with, this is Sherdog we bitch about everything.

This was an amazing card with GREAT fights... I cant stand how Joe is constantly calling for the fights to be stopped when fighters are hurt trying to recover and often do.
Its almost regularly now and I never had an issue with Rogan before to be honest. Now he plays referee, calling for fights to be stopped when the other fighter still is in it, its a championship fight dude lol.

I am so glad DC is there because he had to comment over Rogan 2 times during this event and say the man is still fighting when Joe said "its over, stop the fight, hes done". Also, EVERY TIME a fighter gets hit clean now Rogan yells out "HES HURT!" ...no, he got hit in the face and just countered the guy in his face. Not every clean strike necessarily hurts the guy, thats a whole dif conversation.

How many comebacks have we seen after a fighter took lots of damage? Many times. If the referee listened to JOE ROGAN those fighters wouldn't have had a chance to turn it around but him screaming out stop the fight can influence the ref just as the crowd can. Call the fight, stop playing referee or stop commentating. Thats why I am thankful they have fighters there in the booth because they no what it takes to be gritty and have the will to survive.

I've been saying words this effect for years. I was hoping he would leave when his contract ended. Just do his goofy fight companion.
DC and Anik are much better. You have an actual fighter with better insight than a comedian/MMA enthusiast, and you have the professional colour guy in Anik.

Nah brah, that's why he stopped. He didn't wanna be like them old dudes he was seeing at his gym. Dana White stopped boxercising for the same reason. That's why they never fought mma, it's not because they would probably be bad at it, nah it's because of CTE. Something that people weren't even aware of back then.
Rogan ramblings and screaming is very cte like this though. Wouldn’t hurt for him to go see a dr

Fighters don't get respect just because they're fighters. Most of this sport isn't fucking respectable. Bunch of steroid cheats and lying pieces of shit. I love the violence. When I fought I didn't respect people just because they got between the ropes with me. It's silly.
When Izzy and Gastelum are called cans after Saturday’s fight ...... fucking ridiculous imo ....Not respecting your opponents is fine .... I’m thinking as a fan

He's basically stopped giving a fuck since WME fired Goldie.

Unpopular opinion:

Joe doesn’t care as much as before, is content to shill for the UFC and wants fights to end early so he can go home and rest his bones.

I can’t blame him

Rogan said something like, "Gastelum takes a punch as well as any man that's ever lived."

Ronda has taught him nothing.

He’s done dmt many times , as well as mushrooms .He stated that he smokes weed 5 times a week and he’s dependent on it.You
don't smoke weed anymo but weed "frying the brain" is fake news and has long been debunked.

mushrooms have actually shown through research to stimulate the growth of new brain cells, stimulate neuroplasticity and more.

Not trying to suggest such substances should be used beyond immense moderation hand respect, but at least know what you're talking about before making these claims.

From what I can discern upon listening to him speak, on his podcast and otherwise..he still seems to be mentally quite on point. More than most.

Ironically, probably far more than yourself..adding an element of hilarity to such criticism.

Joe is all about the he’s hurt and stop the fight now.

Annoying as can be.

He is taking over reacting to a whole new level.

Back