Anyone else miss Chael?

I certainly enjoyed his trash talk more than Conors
And it's not even close. Sure Conor has had some good trash talk but most of it is junior high stuff. Like if he wanted to bash someone, he's like "oh that little p****y I'll knock him out".

While when Chael wanted to throw a jab at Wand or someone...

"I called them up and leveled with them. I said 'give me the worst guy on the roster'. They said 'Chael, Wanderlei won't fight you'. I said 'okay, give me the second worst guy you have.' They said 'Chael, how many times do we have to tell you? CroCop is a heavyweight".

So many great ones from Chael. Like I guess he bashed Brazilians and Ariel asked him about it, thinking maybe he'd retract his statement. Instead he was like "I choose my medium very carefully when I have something to say. In this case, I went to the Internet... and if I had the foggiest idea that they had computers in Brazil, I would not have said that"

LOL. You expect maybe an apology and he just bashes them more. Straight up gangster.

I miss Chael's fights and his general gangsterness.

Was just watching his story about Big/Little Nog and the bus. Dude would say the wildest things, and stand by them. Is still entertaining as hell. Miss the dude. Don't want him back though. Doing good where he's at.

Ha. Chael's being tormented by life now I bet. The biggest highs in his life are fighting under those big lights in front of thousands in the building and millions around the world...reduced to a desk job for a podcast. This while he's still capable of fighting.

Ha. Chael's being tormented by life now I bet. The biggest highs in his life are fighting under those big lights in front of thousands in the building and millions around the world...reduced to a desk job for a podcast. This while he's still capable of fighting.

Dude won the game. Made a bunch of paydays. Got out, and got himself a cushy desk job free of brain injury.

Dude won the game. Made a bunch of paydays. Got out, and got himself a cushy desk job free of brain injury.

Yeah but it was too soon. I think he's gonna go through the rest of his life thinking "I could have had a few more".

Very much. I enjoy his podcast, which is actually very restrained compared to his shit talking persona.

I will never understand the Chael love. All of his trash talk sounds like scripted WWE stuff. He is an admitted cheat, a B-/C+ fighter, and an all around annoying guy. It baffles me that he has so many fans still, especially considering how many people hate on Silva and Vitor for roids~~at least they always put on exciting fights.
The only thing I miss about Chael is seeing him get his ass kicked.

Nope.

Nothing worse than a mouthpiece without the skills to back it up.

Was never a fan of him inside the cage, really boring fighter, but pre and post fight he was awesome!

I don't care to see him fight again, but it would be great to see him on an analyst desk or doing fighter interviews. Basically I want to see him in some capacity, but as a media guy.

Back