Anyone else here in the waterblasting industry?

Actually, marijuana improves concentration and focus.

When operating heavy/dangerous machinery?

If so, it would be irresponsible for the company/supervisors/foremen to NEGLECT providing it to their underlings, for safety purposes (if not substantial increases in productivity!)

The only reference I have to this topic is a worker that literally killed someone with a forklift and was found to have been tokin some doobs beforehand (not crack and reef). This was national news about 5-6 months ago. But that's the only data I got (he got fired)

When operating heavy/dangerous machinery?

If so, it would be irresponsible for the company/supervisors/foremen to NEGLECT providing it to their underlings, for safety purposes (if not substantial increases in productivity!)

The only reference I have to this topic is a worker that literally killed someone with a forklift and was found to have been tokin some doobs beforehand (not crack and reef). This was national news about 5-6 months ago. But that's the only data I got (he got fired)

Well, it's illegal federally, so debating whether or not company owners are neglectful in not providing it is a little ridiculous.

But yes, many studies show it improves focus and concentration. I myself, am "stoned" everyday I go to work, however it never has affected my job negatively, and I'm much more focused throughout the day when I get my morning toke in.

Well, it's illegal federally, so debating whether or not company owners are neglectful in not providing it is a little ridiculous.

But yes, many studies show it improves focus and concentration. I myself, am "stoned" everyday I go to work, however it never has affected my job negatively, and I'm much more focused throughout the day when I get my morning toke in.

I can actually believe it helps some things. Like grappling (for some people) or some types of white collar work (again, for select individuals)

But heavy machinery... I don't think that will ever be a good idea. I think you know what I mean

Is there a vid to watch? I cannot tell because of my security settings.

But oh well here it goes. Why cant they just use a jigsaw or sawzall, or laser, or explosives?

Actually, marijuana improves concentration and focus.

LOL maybe for you, but when I smoke I smoke to get smashed. So I am usually very baked indeed. I wouldn't be too keen to be firing a 20000 psi water blaster for 6 hours straight in such a state.

I bet you'd tear off flesh from your bones instantly if you put your hand on that thing for a second

Wonder if the cartels in Mexico have thought of that. Pressure wash the flesh off the bones of their captives from the foot on up.

I can actually believe it helps some things. Like grappling (for some people) or some types of white collar work (again, for select individuals)

But heavy machinery... I don't think that will ever be a good idea. I think you know what I mean

I totally understand.

LOL maybe for you, but when I smoke I smoke to get smashed. So I am usually very baked indeed. I wouldn't be too keen to be firing a 20000 psi water blaster for 6 hours straight in such a state.

How much and what kind of weed do you smoke that lasts for more than 2 hours?

How much and what kind of weed do you smoke that lasts for more than 2 hours?

I smoke bongs only so it gets you more baked but it isn't like I'll have just one cone. I'll need to recharge myself whenever I feel the need. I usually just smoke some form of hydroponic. We don't have all the fancy names around here. If it's green and sticky and smells good, I like it.

I gotta hit up the Deep Web for waterblasting bloopers

I would love to put one of those in my mouth and fill my cheeks up with water.

Yea I use this gun 6 hours straight 6 days a week, we blast the paint of of car carriers at a Honda plant
And we blast their paint booths

I feel for you that is one shitty job. Booth cleaning is nasty. Most people have no idea how nasty auto plant paint shops are. Purple goo everywhere, sticking to everything. Do you use a "lawn mower" too? Or just the blasting wand.

Flipping hamburgers doesn't count.

Also now i understand what Bruce Lee was saying. Be like a water blaster to be able to shred you opponent into pieces. Why didn't he say so?

I was just in a paint booth doing some repairs to a spray gun where some guys are cleaning with high pressure water. I would be pissed if they were getting high. The grate cleaner is lawnmower like machine which could cut your foot off instantly.

I feel for you that is one shitty job. Booth cleaning is nasty. Most people have no idea how nasty auto plant paint shops are. Purple goo everywhere, sticking to everything. Do you use a "lawn mower" too? Or just the blasting wand.

We use the mower for the grates, then we go into the "flood sheet" where all the paint falls and use the gun, then to the underdog where its even worse and close quarters

Flipping hamburgers doesn't count.

Also now i understand what Bruce Lee was saying. Be like a water blaster to be able to shred you opponent into pieces. Why didn't he say so?

I don't flip hamburgers, I slice meat bitch.

VkP14Td.gif

I keep reading the thread title as "waterboarding". I think I must hate freedom.

We use the mower for the grates, then we go into the "flood sheet" where all the paint falls and use the gun, then to the underdog where its even worse and close quarters

I work in an assembly plant currently in the paint shop. Yeah under the booths is a nasty stinking mess! I had to repipe all the firelines under all the booths a couple years ago. They don't clean those on regular basis like they do the booths. it was horrible.

Back