Anyone else here in the waterblasting industry?

Minimal Payne

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Its a pretty fun job but very dangerous. the gun is putting out 20,000 psi and could cut a limb of like nothing. Ive rarely heard of anyone else doing this work where i live.

in these videos they are using bad or improper technique

they have the hose behind them and opposite leg forward. you cant blast for very long this way, or it makes it more difficult at least.

so does anyone else here do this, or have done it in the past?

Can it really cut a limb off?

Im sure. I used a cheap one that could break decent sized chunks of wood with no problem, Im sure an industrial one could rip a person apart.

I have a cheap electric pressure washer that can cause severe injury if used on human flesh. The ones in the video operate at much higher pressure.

I have a 2k psi for home use. Shit hurts if u spray it at close range. Can't imagine 10x as powerful. Might not cut the bones in half but it would sure rip the flesh off.

Ts you have a full time job doing this? What kind of things do you usually use them for?

Is that laser water

Ts you have a full time job doing this? What kind of things do you usually use them for?

Yea I use this gun 6 hours straight 6 days a week, we blast the paint of of car carriers at a Honda plant
And we blast their paint booths

I'm gonna put my money on no one else being in the water blasting industry.

Last edited:
I've hit my bare foot with 1800 psi for a very brief moment and it cut me. 20,000psi would do some serious damage.

Have a close friend who is in the business of selling them. Occasionally he loans me a 4000 psi petrol run one to clean the pavers in my yard.

giphy.gif

Back