Anyone else having a bad day?

irish0331

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Just one of those days but it culminated in some ridiculous one in a million chance incidents.

I finished my lunch and brought my plate to the sink. As I'm washing the plate, the basketball shorts I was wearing inexplicably fell down to my ankles. I quickly bent over to fetch my fallen trunks and smashed my face into the kitchen counter.

Fuck this day.

I've had a rough 2 weeks actually but today was Game of Thrones night so that made the day a little better.

Im with you man. I started my day by waiting for two hours to get my car inspected at the only legit garage around only be told that they used the last rejection sticker on the someone two cars in front of me and they legally cant inspect cars without rejection stickers. Then they said they wouldn't be able to get some until tomorrow night and I fucken needed that inspection today because I CANT get pulled over for some dumb shit and risk it.

The red viper died brah, it hit me right in the feels

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I've had a rough 2 weeks actually but today was Game of Thrones night so that made the day a little better.

Never saw Game of Thrones but I hear it's good. I'm Family Feud-ing it tonight. Then cry myself to sleep.

Oh I also repeatedly checked the playstation store for the ea ufc game. Then cursed ea and playstation for not having the demo up for download. Then I discovered today isn't Tuesday the 3rd.

Fantastic.

Im with you man. I started my day by waiting for two hours to get my car inspected at the only legit garage around only be told that they used the last rejection sticker on the someone two cars in front of me and they legally cant inspect cars without rejection stickers. Then they said they wouldn't be able to get some until tomorrow night and I fucken needed that inspection today because I CANT get pulled over for some dumb shit and risk it.

That sucks man. Hang tough. Hope you don't get pulled over.

The whole day I had to deal with people who have been dealt the shittiest of all situations. In fact, it makes me feel as if all the shitty things in the world only happen to the ones that least deserve it. When it rains, it pours.

Yesterday actually wasn't the best day. I was on my way to a friend's house and I turned a blind eye on a poor stray dog and i feel guilty about it. I have a soft spot for animals more than the others so it really bothered me. Then as i was hanging with my friends one of them had a bitchfit that led to an epic breakdown about some petty shit and blamed me even though I'm fairly certain i had little or nothing to do with it.

Just one of those days but it culminated in some ridiculous one in a million chance incidents.

I finished my lunch and brought my plate to the sink. As I'm washing the plate, the basketball shorts I was wearing inexplicably fell down to my ankles. I quickly bent over to fetch my fallen trunks and smashed my face into the kitchen counter.

Fuck this day.

tumblr_m98te04Fwa1rs97nu.gif

this really made me lol

Thats sucks bro, Ive had days like this tho man best thing to do is just go to sleep.

Hit every red light on the way to work. It was a foggy morning. Cloudy afternoon. Kept a positive attitude. This evening there wasn't a cloud in the sky and there's a lady who means a lot to me coming to visit this weekend.

Just hang in there chap.

Screwed up several days of work because I added the wrong Damn enzyme

Back