Anyone else getting upset vibes?

Honestly so many people are picking Potan to squash Roundtree. It's reminding me of Weidman vs Silva, Serra vs GSP and Grasso vs Val feelings. There's so many questions about what Potan is doing after Roundtree. Is he going to fight Tom at HW? Jon at HW? Ank at 205? Return to 185 to fight DDP?
It sounds like Potan and fans are writing off Roundtree and that's when the upsets happen. I'm thinking about putting $50-100 on Roundtree. I'm not saying he's doing to win but I'm just getting that overlook the opponent and it ends in an upset feeling.
Anyone else getting that feeling?
1728107018110.gif

Honestly so many people are picking Potan to squash Roundtree. It's reminding me of Weidman vs Silva, Serra vs GSP and Grasso vs Val feelings. There's so many questions about what Potan is doing after Roundtree. Is he going to fight Tom at HW? Jon at HW? Ank at 205? Return to 185 to fight DDP?
It sounds like Potan and fans are writing off Roundtree and that's when the upsets happen. I'm thinking about putting $50-100 on Roundtree. I'm not saying he's doing to win but I'm just getting that overlook the opponent and it ends in an upset feeling.
Anyone else getting that feeling?
Anyone overlooking Khalil is pretty dumb tbh.
I think this will be a better fight than people are giving it credit for.

I think Poatan wins it but I don't think it'll be as easy as people think.

Weirdly yeah?
I don’t see anything in particular. But I feel that something fun might happen tomorrow night.
Biggest factors for me is Poatans age and LHW any good shot can change the fight.
Either way I’ll be stoked.

The biggest upset on the card would be Kayla Harrison losing to Ketlen.
Harrison is currently -1200
She will be -1500 in 10 hours

giphy.gif

Do you remember how comically small Khalil looked against Johnny Walker, who just windmilled Khalil to death?

Poatan hits so hard, and his accuracy is so good, this should be exactly what the odds say

Khalil definitely had huge issues when Walker initiated the clinch. He couldn't get out of it or avoid the elbows and that was it. He was too small.

Let the insurrection begin, tired of betting odds and the UFC machine dictate the perception of the common mouth breather MMA fans. That being said War Poatan, I’m expecting a war.

The biggest upset on the card would be Kayla Harrison losing to Ketlen.
Harrison is currently -1200
She will be -1500 in 10 hours

Harrison should not be THAT big of a favorite. Holy shit.

Your entire reasoning for an upset is that upsets have happened in the past?

I could definitely see an upset happening, I think everyone is writing Khalil off and that’s usually when we get a big upset!!!

It just takes one punch or kick to end it. And I think Roundtree has more power in his fists than Adesanya.

khalil is intelligent. yes he’s emotionally excitable, he’s black, but he’s intelligent. he is capable of launching attacks poatan hasn’t had to deal with frequently, especially when he’s motivated (which he is). it will require timing and speed. he may be able to catch poatan. i put it 60 to 40 in favor of poatan.

Both guys hit like a truck and also have great kicks.
They like to counter and swing for the bleachers while dropping their hands.
Alex is the superior striker with a very awkward style.
But Khalil can do it. Alex is the rightful favorite though.

Just because the fans are writing off a certain fighter, doesn't mean the fighter is writing off a certain fighter.

Back