Anyone else get pretty bored with Saturday's card?

PPV was way too fucking long, five fights max, make them count, load up the prelims.

FS1 can not show another fucking baseball game and the UFC can show two more hours of prelims.

I came for the Nogs' fights, but otherwise the channel was on WSOF. I had to watch Shogun vs. Little Nog on one screen and Shields vs Palhares on another since they happened at the exact same time.

I regret missing Maia's fight and need to find it online.

I knew i'd be burnt out if I watched it all, so only watched my guy Pat Cummins on the undercard and skipped the rest of those fights.

I started dozing off during the shogun fight. The card overall wasn't anything special. 189 I might watch again sometime but not this one.

I did, all terrible fights, Paul Harris vs Shields maybe have been better than all of the main card fights. The bigfoot and big nog fights were absolutely amateurish fights

Big Nog and Struve looked like they were sparring in slow motion.

Shogun and Lil nog looked like they were going 50%

Then they had not 1 fight with no named fighters but 2 of them in a row? I thought they were showing fights from the prelims like they do when the earlier fights end too quickly.

Then you're gonna main event Rhonda? Against Betche?

Yeah... Not a good show. At all.

Maybe it was because the extra fights, or all the decisions, but everyone I was with and I got pretty bored by the start of the main card.

I felt like there were only a handful of good fights, not just in star power but in delivery.

I haven't seen much mention about it being boring around here though.

Those last two fights before Rousey vs. Correia was the killer. Shogun and Lil Nog already wasn't as exciting as it should've been, and those last two fights fizzled most of the excitement of anyone not fueled by excessive amounts of alcohol.

Yeah it was too long and I didn't know half the fighters. Nog/Struve looked like two untrained drunks.

As much as I didn't like the card, Struve looked pretty good. He actually used his reach and was landing some good shots on Nog.

Struve is hit or miss. This fight, he looked good. Probably due to the fact Nog is way past his prime and can still take a shot, or 40.

7 hours is WAY TO FUCKING LONG

For a god damn fighting event.....

Please for the love of god compact all the fights into a 3 hour block... Make it as fucking action packed as you can.... a 7 hour event is fucking STUUUUUUUUUUPID.... I dont care how much money they are making off adverts during the extra 4 hours of airing time. They would make back their money if they just FUCKING DID THE EVENT WITH A 3 HOUR TIME LIMIT.

Your attendance rate to live events would be THROUGH THE ROOF if they where not fucking 7 hours long.

I did, all terrible fights, Paul Harris vs Shields maybe have been better than all of the main card fights. The bigfoot and big nog fights were absolutely amateurish fights

Although I liked the fact Struve was actually using his reach and landing some great shots...I agree.

In my opinion, the UFC should have this type of card for free. We shouldn't pay (although I didn't pay) $60.00 for a card with the big fights being fighters very far past their respective primes. I was happy for shogun, I was happy for Big Foot, I was happy for Maia (sorry, no mention of RR), but gee whiz give us something that is worth a PPV.

magny/maia should have opened. gadelha is awful to watch and sucked the life out of the card instantly. that + nog, shogun and bigfoot looking way past their primes. shogun was wall n stalling ffs.

Every card that has Ronda on it sucks. Even Silva vs Weidman sucked because of the ending. I blame Ronda.

magny/maia should have opened. gadelha is awful to watch and sucked the life out of the card instantly. that + nog, shogun and bigfoot looking way past their primes. shogun was wall n stalling ffs.

Maia was the best fighter of the night. That sums up the card.

I kinda liked the TUF fights on PPV. It gave me time to go get dinner and not miss the co-main & main event

Way too long. Those 2 tuf fights stuffed in the middle totally overdid it.

I don't see a reason for events to be 5-6 hours long any more. Get rid of prelims. Have a weekly 2 hour "prelims" on a Friday night or something to build up younger, upcoming fighters. Nobody even shows up to the venue for the prelims any way. Just have a main card on Saturdays.

Casuals aren't going to sit at home for 6 hours watching UFC.

Back