Anyone else get pretty bored with Saturday's card?

IamnotJonFitch

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Maybe it was because the extra fights, or all the decisions, but everyone I was with and I got pretty bored by the start of the main card.

I felt like there were only a handful of good fights, not just in star power but in delivery.

I haven't seen much mention about it being boring around here though.

Last two fights kept me intrigued.

Rest were quite bad.

There were a ton of posts about how boring it was and about how the TUF fights shouldn't be on a PPV. The only fights I was interested in were Maia vs. Magny and JAG vs. Gadhela.

There were a ton of posts about how boring it was and about how the TUF fights shouldn't be on a PPV. The only fights I was interested in were Maia vs. Magny and JAG vs. Gadhela.

Ah, must have missed them.

Yeah man, just didn't seem that good on Saturday, nothing stood out besides the two you mentioned and Cummins vs Feijao.

Happens I guess.

Last two fights kept me intrigued.

Rest were quite bad.

I agree at the time, but meh now.

Shogun / Lil Nog was interesting to see who could go longer.

Ronda made me interested to see if she would play with her longer than a minute.

Neither will too thrilling in hindsight.

I missed everything passed the Maia fight because of work, but I thought everything I saw was entertaining! And after watching the Maia fight the next day, I can say im truly sorry I missed it live!

decent card, and even the first TUF card was entertaining, but the second TUF fight was terrible and very long. Shogun/Nog was good and the main event was exciting.

The Vieira/Lopes was pretty much one of the only saving graces for that card.

it was boring and dragged, too many fights on main card and didnt enjoy it

Of course that card was terrible besides Shogun/Nog which was ok. I don't want to see a bunch of TUF fighters on a PPV main card. Even though the second one was a good scrap.

Yes very. I was entertained during R1 of nog vs Rua & the Rousey fight

Horrible card, i was dozing off. Only good fight was struve/ nog. Mainly cause of struve,nog kept going for that wallNstall. Nog/rua was eh,shoguns lay n pray bummed the last 2 rounds.

Maybe it was because the extra fights, or all the decisions, but everyone I was with and I got pretty bored by the start of the main card.

I felt like there were only a handful of good fights, not just in star power but in delivery.

I haven't seen much mention about it being boring around here though.

I watched, and fortunately did not have to pay. That said...

I used to be the guy that would not complain about MMA, PPV's and free cards included. Now there is either a free card or a PPV every week. OK, maybe every other week. A shit load of cards shall we say.

With so many cards, it makes it difficult for me to watch them all. I want to, I even DVR ones I can't see, then 2 months goes by and I already know who won and delete the DVR'd event.

I can't live my life solely on watching MMA, I like to mountain bike, snowboard, hunt, fish, spend time with my wife and daughter...I think some people may get the point.

The UFC has so many cards, they are running out of who to hype in order to get all of us fans to shell out the $60 for a PPV. I still cannot spend that kind of money on a card that RR headlines.

The UFC is flooding the market to the point I just don't care anymore.

The TUF fights were momentum killers. One was okay, but just wanted to skip 2nd and go to co-main.

Shogun/Nog, Palelei/Bigfoot and Nog/Struve all looked like they were fighting underwater or something. So slow. These just arent cr

The group I was with didn't pay attention to the tuf finals.

Yeah it was too long and I didn't know half the fighters. Nog/Struve looked like two untrained drunks.

Back