Anyone Else Get Freaked Out In Parking Carage

I can't stand them. Always feel like someone gonna jump out on me or that it's gonna collapse and trap me for days. They don't seem safe at all. I hate parking in them when I have too.

I love the ones in Canada. Safe and cozy. Stay away from the pee spots and you could live there. (You would eventually freeze to death.)

The ones with a narrow one way very long spiral up or down give an uneasy feeling. The two way ones get me nervous thinking there might be some dumbshit speeding in opposite direction not being able to see cars coming.

There's one here where the ceiling seems really low and when I look at it, I feel like I'm going to clip the top of my head.

I can't stand them. Always feel like someone gonna jump out on me or that it's gonna collapse and trap me for days. They don't seem safe at all. I hate parking in them when I have too.

I worked as a nightshift security guard in an old, dimly lit one in downtown Buffalo back in the '80s. I have to admit that there were nights when my nerves were set on edge because I could hear people walking around in it but they were out of camera range & with the way that sounds echoed around in there it was just a bit unsettling at times. Especially when I'd call out & no one would answer me.

Used to do security years ago and was assigned to a bunch of shady spots. But yeah parking garages can be dangerous.

I would walk thru an old parking garage that was very old and built decades ago. The layout made no sense and it was common for people to get lost in it.

I would thru that shit several times a night usually after midnight. I would hear wierd shit all the time there and occasionally run into wierd people usually on drugs that I would kick out.

[OTE="Texan6533, post: 161228140, member: 248449"]Structurally speaking, parking garages are some of the beefiest structures around (built to support both moving and parked cars). Don’t worry about that
<209Bitch>

Edit: and by the way, I’m in full support of calling them Carages now.[/QUOTE]

Yes, they are perfectly safe.

Last edited:
The most disgusting word is when a Brit says garage

It's a French word you fucks, it's not Gare-ridge

Also when Americans say niche
It's neesh not nitch
Another one is schedule. Americans pronounce it skedule

[OTE="Texan6533, post: 161228140, member: 248449"]Structurally speaking, parking garages are some of the beefiest structures around (built to support both moving and parked cars). Don’t worry about that
<209Bitch>

Edit: and by the way, I’m in full support of calling them Carages now.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah but that is a pretty sweat lawsuit.

c7d239099d2d9aa7222b64cd74655ce4.gif

Your move, counselor.

Have you tried carrying a gun in a parking garage and seeing if that helps cure your case of the willies

<209Bitch>

Edit: and by the way, I’m in full support of calling them Carages now.

[/QUOTE]
Did I say they were perfectly safe? No, I said they were one of the safest structures which is true. They are built like tanks. The one you showed me was an engineering mistake.

Apartment I used to live in many years ago had a parking garage and I was always paranoid about people following me in :eek:

Back