Anyone Else Get Freaked Out In Parking Carage

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I can't stand them. Always feel like someone gonna jump out on me or that it's gonna collapse and trap me for days. They don't seem safe at all. I hate parking in them when I have too.

I get fucking irritated driving around in circles looking for a space if that counts.

Structurally speaking, parking garages are some of the beefiest structures around (built to support both moving and parked cars). Don’t worry about that
<209Bitch>

Edit: and by the way, I’m in full support of calling them Carages now.

Last edited:
The most disgusting word is when a Brit says garage

It's a French word you fucks, it's not Gare-ridge

Also when Americans say niche
It's neesh not nitch

Not if you have a piece on you. Which honestly everyone should in a parking garage. Look what happened to Dr. Melfi. She should have went ahead and told Tony about it and let him deal with the guy though.

Last edited:
Used to enjoy throwing fire crackers off the roof and riding the elevators and setting fire to tramps in the stairwell
We used to do the firecrackers off the roof of the multi storey and the escalators of the shopping centre.
Little shits...

I can't stand them. Always feel like someone gonna jump out on me or that it's gonna collapse and trap me for days. They don't seem safe at all. I hate parking in them when I have too.
I got freaked out when Universal Orlando charged us $30 to park in one

We used to do the firecrackers off the roof of the multi storey and the escalators of the shopping centre.
Little shits...
Car parks were our playground as kids, give us car parks and fire escapes and 20 B&H and that was a great day out!

Last edited:
Freak like Jodeci freak? Helllllllllyeah.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back