Anyone else excited for Jordan Mein's UFC debut?

Miller is gonna wrestle the heck out of Mein I think.

WW is full of beasts,
good luck Mein.

Cant see him making much of a dent in the division

He will always have a chance against anyone on the feet, and has loads of potential to improve his short comings. He may not make a dent right away, but he'll be around for years to come and his experience is already as good as it gets for his age.

Absolutely. He has arguably the best hands in the sport and is incredibly experienced for a 23 year old.

Yup. He's so crisp with his boxing. He uses everything from body shots, elbows, pretty much anything you can do. Great young fighter with a lot of experience. Tough fight against Miller though.

On paper he's a nice addition. Will be looking out for him :)

If Miller looks like he did in his WW debut then hes in trouble.

i think Mein will win but im not sure how far he'll be able to go with the wrestlers in the division. Will be tough for him to crack the top 20.

Absolutely. He has arguably the best hands in the sport

Let's not get out of hand. He's pretty effective but wings quite a bit of shots.

And his defense seems solid, but his hands-down-circle-out movement is going to get his head knocked off sooner or later.

I'm surprised it took the UFC this long to sign him. His recent list of wins is as impressive as anyone not in the UFC. I still remember that beatdown he put on Cyborg visibly.

6dk.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back