Anyone else excited for Jordan Mein's UFC debut?

R

rampage07

I just noticed no one's talking about it...i sure am!

Absolutely! The kid's hands are ridiculous and he's so damn young. Definitely has a ton of potential. Miller will be a very tough test though.

Yes. Miller is generally an exciting fighter who is very aggressive so I'm hoping this a competitive fight.

there's a thread around here already about these two

Yes, excited for all these guys coming over to UFC - gonna be the best year of fights probably

Absolutely. He has arguably the best hands in the sport and is incredibly experienced for a 23 year old.

yes! Hopefully his TDD will hold, I would not like to see Miller outwrestle him too easily

I wanna see a rematch w/ Macdonald. They both improved leaps & bounds since then.

yes! Hopefully his TDD will hold, I would not like to see Miller outwrestle him too easily

Jordan has a very active bottom game. He was extremely active off his back against Woodley. I think Mein has the TDD to deal with average MMA wrestlers and hopefully it will improve enough to deal with the wrestling heavy WW division in the UFC.

WW is full of beasts,
good luck Mein.

Cant see him making much of a dent in the division

Jordan has a very active bottom game. He was extremely active off his back against Woodley. I think Mein has the TDD to deal with average MMA wrestlers and hopefully it will improve enough to deal with the wrestling heavy WW division in the UFC.

please dont remind me of this fight vs Woodley...lol

He trains in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada.

I was born in Medicine Hat, Alberta which is relatively close to Lethbridge.

I will be cheering on a fellow Albertan!

i would be more excited to see JACARE come over I mean he did beat Bronson

I'm always almost excited about degbuts, simly because its a possibility to see what could be the first of new greatness. Most often it is not that, but you never know.

100% Jordan is a stud. I'd put his stand up against anyone in the WW divisions, but a very tough stylistic match up for his debut.

Back