anyone else ever cautirized their own wound?

Danger Dave

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

i tripped while looking for a floor jack at walmart and busted my head in the eye area. Got home and my dad said i need stiches. I just grabbed my lighter and no more need for stitches......

lol some people are still men.

i tripped while looking for a floor jack at walmart and busted my head in the eye area. Got home and my dad said i need stiches. I just grabbed my lighter and no more need for stitches......

What's happening with your mother?

What could possibly go wrong?

You could have probably made Walmart pay for it. Can't recall how many times I saw customers in retail injure themselves in the store. About a week later you get a letter from some attorney for an out ot court settlement. Funniest was this old dude that bitched some manager into submission and got what he wanted. He celebrated by doing the moonwalk, fell backwards, and cracked his head open. Can't say I ever saw someone bleed that much from their head and still remained somewhat conscious.

200.gif

Stopping the bleeding is for pussies.

No, but I pulled a splinter out of myself once

My mother gave me anxiety about splinters when I was a kid. She said they could get get into your veins, go to your heart, and kill you. She gave me anxiety about lots of things. Everything around was going to kill me.

No. I just walk everything off.

Never been to hospital except for once When my mother signed me up for an IMO unnecessary surgery.

I have health insurance, so no. I guess when you're poor you have no choice. The shame of poorness makes people attribute things to their false bravado.

My mother gave me anxiety about splinters when I was a kid. She said they could get get into your veins, go to your heart, and kill you. She gave me anxiety about lots of things. Everything around was going to kill me.
I had a similar mother. The amount of antseptic ointment, gel, surgical spirit was ridiculous. I know ticks aren't great, but I used to come home after playing out in long grass and she would have a fit.

I had a similar mother. The amount of antseptic ointment, gel, surgical spirit was ridiculous. I know ticks aren't great, but I used to come home after playing out in long grass and she would have a fit.

Nice. My mother could school a Jewish mother on how to develop a neurotic child. I had a bad case of OCD in my early years from her parenting.

This isn’t the Oregon trail in 1835, ts. We have antibiotics and bandaids...but if you wanna burn the shit out of yourself, go right ahead.

Whatever is wrong with my body I just breathe it out.

No but I did use superglue once. It worked ok but you'll have a way bigger scar than with stitches.

Back