anyone else ever cautirized their own wound?

Nah, super glued one shut before though. Cauterizing my own wound is a life goal though, that'd be some gangster shit

Ya I cauterized a wound once, right before I killed the predator and then saved the presidents daughter

Back when I came home from the war, times were different. I was a drifter and not accepted. Just wanted to be left alone. The cops harassed me to the point where it became a war in the local woods. Let’s just say I stitched, cauterized, did whatever it took with just my trusty knife.

I had a similar mother. The amount of antseptic ointment, gel, surgical spirit was ridiculous. I know ticks aren't great, but I used to come home after playing out in long grass and she would have a fit.

If you’ve ever had Lyme, you’d be thanking your mother.
Lyme disease is fucking horrendous.

It must suck to be this poor in America. All hail freedom healthcare.

since im a internet lego salesman i have shipping tape around my face with a napkin. I probably have duck tape somewhere but i use what is nearby like Rambo.

funny, i have never lost a fight in my life, trained kickboxing, karate, and boxing, except against the walmart parking lot. I drove home perfectly sober and looked at myself in the mirror and i had blood pouring out.

-W1Wten_lCj44NuC9QeVGKit1SK4eVpRC6RMBVt3Gr8.png

i tripped while looking for a floor jack at walmart and busted my head in the eye area. Got home and my dad said i need stiches. I just grabbed my lighter and no more need for stitches......

lol some people are still men.

You don't realize how retarded that idea actually is?

You can't actually cauterize real wounds. That's Hollywood bullshit. The only thing you're going to accomplish is turning an open wound into an open wound with a burn wound that's highly likely to get infected.

Seriously this shouldn't have to be explained to adults.

You don't realize how retarded that idea actually is?

You can't actually cauterize real wounds. That's Hollywood bullshit. The only thing you're going to accomplish is turning an open wound into an open wound with a burn wound that's highly likely to get infected.

Seriously this shouldn't have to be explained to adults.
well its been almost 24 hours and my wound is sealed and not infected because i took a lighter to it.

dont worry im still a pretty man. the scar is probably going to get me laid 15.8% more

Yes actually.

I had a wart on my finger that wouldn't go away.

Tried many things to get rid of it.

A one point I ripped it off with a pair of pliers and then burnt it with heated metal spoon.

I do have a high pain threshold but that did sting a bit.

It eventually went away and can't recall if the pliers burning method was what worked.

To be clear it is not a method I would advise.

i tripped while looking for a floor jack at walmart and busted my head in the eye area. Got home and my dad said i need stiches. I just grabbed my lighter and no more need for stitches......

lol some people are still men.

Sue Walmart. Profit.

Back