Anyone do an Alaskan Cruise?

My coworker did and brought back a shitload of photos. Hers was something like 3 weeks long though. I'd get way too bored. It was just a lot of sight seeing and eating.

Yeah 3 weeks is a long time. I was looking to do 5-7 days

Have you been on other cruise lines to compare it with?

My girl really wants to go to Disney and I have no desire to do that at all so this might be a good compromise

Yeah, I've been on Carnival. Not bad at all, but Disney was better. Better atmosphere. Better service, food, etc. But more expensive.

Not mine, but here's a glimpse at what it would be like:

I did an Alaskan cruise this summer and it was easily the best vacation I've ever been on. I went with Celebrity and it was fantastic. From what I understand there's a big difference in quality between the cruise lines, Celebrity is apparently known for it's food. The ship itself was amazing, it would've been worthwhile just based on the on-board experience alone, but Alaska is obviously amazing and there's dozens of awesome excursions you can go on when the ship docks.

Yes I did, and it's beautiful..just don't use Royal Carribean, they are thieves, for real...I will tell you the story if you want...aside from that Alaska is amazing..

I heard some horror stories about Holland America, I wouldn't go with them either.

Back