Anyone do an Alaskan Cruise?

PolishHeadlock

Putin Belt
Banned
Reaction score
So I'm thinking of booking a cruise as a Christmas gift for me girl.

I've done one before and loved it but she's never been. We were recently in Seattle which she loved and she showed interest in an Alaskan cruise so I'm thinking of going that route.

Have any of you done won?

How was it?

How was it compared to the Caribbean?

Do you have any recommendations on which cruise line to use?

I hear Exxon Valdez is beautiful.

i heard those cruises are amazing, I have always wanted to go on one myself..

Went with Princess cruis this summer. The food on the boat was good in the dining room, the buffet was meh. The boat was loaded with old geezers (never been on other cruises but I hear alaska is mainly old people) The towns wer jewelry store next to jewelry store, it was pretty bad. Alaska was nice but where I went it was a tourist trap.

Did a few excursions. Went on the boat from deadliest catch season two. It was converted to a tour, it was the highlight of the cruise for me. Went whale watching also that was ok

When I saw the title I thought it was about some obscure sexual act.
I was disappointed.

Yes. I am his evil twin or is he mine?
pJL14Xu.gif

I've done one before and loved it but she's never been. We were recently in Seattle which she loved and she showed interest in an Alaskan cruise so I'm thinking of going that route.

How was it?

I say do it... Ive heard good things.

If it's possible timing wise i think you can see the aurora borealis up there. Id def wanna see that shit.

Going on a cruise with the GF? Might as well take sand to the beach, home-slice.

I've gone on a handful of cruises, but I have never gone on an Alaskan/Cold Cruise. It just does not excite me. Mexican is usually the best bang for the best. Especially, when you get onto your locations. Seems like going on Alaskan, "oh, hey, a glacier, cool.. Oh, another one.. nice..."

The Bahamas/Caribbean is ordinary. The trip on the ship was much more fun than getting to the islands.

I remember looking into them I don't think they had any past September do they?

My parents have done the Alaskan one 14 times, no joke. They love it. So if you and your girl are white, christian, in your 60's, like to dress up for dinner and crash by 9:00pm...then its for you.

My parents have done the Alaskan one 14 times, no joke. They love it. So if you and your girl are white, christian, in your 60's, like to dress up for dinner and crash by 9:00pm...then its for you.

My parents are going on an Alaskan cruise in May and that description fits them to a T.

How was it?

Disney Cruiseline is more expensive, but the atmosphere and attention to detail can't be beaten. (And it's not all for kids)

I never done won but imma keep on fightin til i does.

Disney Cruiseline is more expensive, but the atmosphere and attention to detail can't be beaten. (And it's not all for kids)

Have you been on other cruise lines to compare it with?

My girl really wants to go to Disney and I have no desire to do that at all so this might be a good compromise

I went on a 3 hour tour once. Never again.

My coworker did and brought back a shitload of photos. Hers was something like 3 weeks long though. I'd get way too bored. It was just a lot of sight seeing and eating.

Back