Anyone disappointed when fighters have to pull out of fights you are excited for?

There’s nothing more in life that I love then when a fighter steps on the scale to make weight Friday and then pulls out Saturday morning!

There’s nothing more in life that I love then when a fighter steps on the scale to make weight Friday and then pulls out Saturday morning!

You clearly haven't experienced turning up to the venue to be told they've pulled out once you've sat down.

Love it, I live for those moments.

No I personally love it, especially when they announce it after I've already ordered the ppv.
On a side note: Do you think people ever get a little bummed out when they find out they've contracted HIV?

I'm only disappointed when fighters pull out of imaginary prime Vs prime fights on Sherdog.........

anyone disappointed when thread starters get a debate going with only one possible answer?

Stop crying about it you fkn pussy

come-on-crybaby-cry-for-me-18136325.png

Im actually surprised when fights announced for an eternity actually happen.

You clearly haven't experienced turning up to the venue to be told they've pulled out once you've sat down.

Love it, I live for those moments.

No not that bad lol....I did attend the infamous UFC 177 but the headliner of that already weak card pulled out the day before.

My cousin flew to Vegas with his friends for Khabib/Tony 4 and it was me that broke the news to his via instagram that the fight was off morning of

It makes me very happy when things I look forward to are taken away from me.

No I personally love it, especially when they announce it after I've already ordered the ppv.
On a side note: Do you think people ever get a little bummed out when they find out they've contracted HIV?

Well they likely got a little bummed to get it in the first place.

thread needs a poll, take care of it please mod team

- in the liver

If I had to fight PVZ, I'd never pull out.
<JonesLaugh>

This question is too stupid to be real. TS needs some interaction......mission accomplished!

Back