Anyone disappointed when fighters have to pull out of fights you are excited for?

Like i am dissapointed because i think the fight will be good but medical stuff happens but it leaves me unfulfilled

Thread title - "Anyone disappointed when fighters have to pull out of fights you are excited for?"

You've probably heard "There's no such thing as a stupid question". Your thread title proves that the saying is BULLSH*T. You've been on this forum for NINE YEARS and THAT'S what you offer?

Been here almost a decade and just froze the crowd with intellect.
fahcough @PoundCake , you too quick

Like i am dissapointed because i think the fight will be good but medical stuff happens but it leaves me unfulfilled
Looking for the pun in this post

All I can see is pulling out leaves you unfulfilled...not sure if pun or double entendres

I think we all get what TS means. He just needs to work on his phraseology a bit. The man's only looking for a little commiseration and connection in a cold world and I'm going to give it.

I'm there with you buddy. I don't like it one bit.

I'm still upset about Fedor vs Barnett being cancelled 10 years ago.

I'm still upset about Fedor vs Barnett being cancelled 10 years ago.

You think that’s bad? I literally wept yesterday just thinking of Jorge Rivera vs Alessio Sakara never happening.

This is the dumbest stuff i have ever heard.

I usually don't care too much though since the show goes on for the most part, e.g. we didn't get to see Jon Jones and hendon but we got to see the p4p goat duck chael sonnen and Gregg jackson told Jones if he would take the fight it would be the greatest mistake of his life or something like that.

We also got to see bisping ko luke and mark hunt finally got his title shot because of cain pulled out.

What a stupid thread.

"Hey guys, does anybody else not like it when ya stub your toe on the kitchen table?"

Logged in for the first time in ages because this is just such a great questions.

I invite people over by telling them about the badass fights that are gonna happen and then they are like...
<FookIsThatGuy>
The Fook happened to the fights you said were gonna happen?

Then I say... well, you see what happened was...
<CanYouSeeMeNow>
No! You're not getting your $10 back. Shut up and drink your beer.
I don’t know why only two people have liked this post

Back