Anyone buying the new venum Loma gloves?

Depends if the price is that high because of some improvements over their other lower-cost gloves or just because Loma is wearing them. Cleto reyes are mainly known for their high craftmanship and good quality leather

I have a pair of Venum hammer in gold color 18oz. I really like the pop and feedback of the glove. It is covered by a layer of EVA on the top of the glove, which makes it ideal for heavy bag and mitt work, but never use it for sparring. My only complain is thumb trim, which press my thumb a lot and cause numb. I have to use a cloth to loose it. The craftsmanship is pretty as well, but the lining is a little bit normal. I prefer the lining of Venum giant 3.0 especially the small piece of leather on cuff. Overall the craftsmanship is good. I haven’t tried the loma edition, but for Feedback and protection on bag. It is my favorite one, but consider the thumb and inside lining I still prefer my rival rb10. I bought the gloves with 50% off. I do agree the Loma one is pricy.

Venum in 2020 is not Venum from yesterday.

They definitely have a different department making their high end gloves and shoes, or it's even outsourced to a completely different company I bet. Their boxing shoes are also top notch.

Venum high end stuff is actually legit.

The Venum Hammer gets great marks on C Squared's YouTube channel.

I wouldn't mind a pair for the heavy bag. It would be nice to have the pop along with protection. But I'm all set on gloves.
You never know, I might cave in one day.

I like my Reyes gloves, but they weigh 19 oz.
They are 16 oz. gloves.

The Venum Hammer gets great marks on C Squared's YouTube channel.

I wouldn't mind a pair for the heavy bag. It would be nice to have the pop along with protection. But I'm all set on gloves.
You never know, I might cave in one day.

I like my Reyes gloves, but they weigh 19 oz.
They are 16 oz. gloves.
Reyes gloves Velcro? My last pair of 16oz Reyes velco weighed 19oz and 18oz......lace ups have always been pretty spot on the weight

Reyes gloves Velcro? My last pair of 16oz Reyes velco weighed 19oz and 18oz......lace ups have always been pretty spot on the weight

Yes Sir.

Mine are velcro.
That's good to know about their laceups.

Thanks for the heads up!

Back