Anyone buying the new venum Loma gloves?

jimmy1

VETERANCHAMP
@purple
Reaction score
They look great, although I don't know if they are worth the money. Not sure how they would hold up against other top tier gloves. Kinda regretting buying my cleto reyes training gloves now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191215-191412.jpg
    Screenshot_20191215-191412.jpg
    884.9 KB · Views: 41
csquaredboxing has a review on the WBC Venum Hammers. Seems like he loves them except for the price. They look quite nice.

it is too expensive but if you have a money you can buy

They look great, although I don't know if they are worth the money. Not sure how they would hold up against other top tier gloves. Kinda regretting buying my cleto reyes training gloves now.

What's wrong with your Reyes? You reckon the Venums would be better?

Of just the appearance? Or have you heard something about them?

1. I think they’re ugly.
2. Venum comes off as a cheap brand to me. Them charging premium dollars for gloves seems off to me.
But mainly, they’re ugly and look cheap.

I am a big Loma fan but I must admit I am not a fan of these gloves (just from the way they look; haven’t actually tried them). They just look kind of cheap, like they aren’t even real leather. And the price is way too high. You’re probably much better off with the Reyes gloves imo.

1. I think they’re ugly.
2. Venum comes off as a cheap brand to me. Them charging premium dollars for gloves seems off to me.
But mainly, they’re ugly and look cheap.

Yeah, fair enough, I've had the same thoughts about Venum myself.

I was just wondering though because I think I remember someone on here saying that the new high-end Venum stuff is pretty good.

The prices are certainly premium. Wow.

İ’m big fan venum i have a fusion neon yellow shin guards it is very great shin guards i didnt like venum gloves but wbc gloves is very stylish and good match for my shin guards but it is too expensive . i think it is not cheap but it is gonna buy only venum fan.

What's wrong with your Reyes? You reckon the Venums would be better?
Nothing wrong with the reyes, just really like the styling of these gloves. And im on the Loma bandwagon lol. But quality wise I expect the cleto reyes to be way better though. Although I would love some unbiased reviews on the venum gloves.

I reviewed quite a few Venum gloves when I was doing YouTube reviews and I was very pleasantly surprised with their quality and attention to detail. They are clearly spending a lot of money on their glove development these days and although I never got my hands on the Hammer gloves I can only imagine that they will be up there with the top brands leather offerings.

May well buy myself a set when my current gloves let go.

Huge Loma fan but I never liked Venums insane graphics on their gloves, it literally says ''Venum'' 4 times on a single glove.

The venues I have tried all make your hands super slow in sparring. Not good. The hand width looks so long too

Back