Anyone added Nick Diaz on snapchat?

LOL...

But why the fuck do I wanna see Nick ?

get-that-shit-out-of-my-face-vga-2012-commercial-samuel-l-jackson-baby-gif.gif

Yeah, well...

The day I join snapchat is the day I realize I have no life whatsoever... and blow my brains out.

So the answer obviously is... NO !

P.S.
No offence to you guys that have it. But you're losers and twice the losers on Sundays, alright ;)
!,000 posts a month huh, make sure you get your whole head in front of the shotgun bucko.

@The guest @lecter y'all sound like salty old people lol. Snap chat is the best way to get nudes from chicks. You gotta have it.

No salt involved. I prefer the real deal though.

That's the good thing about being a well established mature male nowadays. You kids can look at pictures and beat your meat.

Sorry about your luck, though. Especially, since you apparently like to surf pictures of Dicks.

Alright, bye bye then.

oh-my-takei.gif

Ha very fitting gif.... Now that's some explaining the TS needs to do

Haha he's surprising active on it - dude is in clubs 3-4 nights a week too!

I actually follow a few fighters on it. Nick is the most active though. Maybe Urijah Faber but he got deleted because he is waaaaay too cringey and annoying

That's the good thing about being a well established mature male nowadays. You kids can look at pictures and beat your meat.

Sorry about your luck, though. Especially, since you apparently like to surf pictures of Dicks.

Alright, bye bye then.

oh-my-takei.gif
You don't even know how SC works lol. I don't have to surf pics of dicks. & you're still being a salty old person. You can't meet a girl & immediately have sex with her unless she's a dirty hoe, but you meet her, get her number, ask if she's got a sc, start getting risky on there with some pics then you hang out later in the week & fuck. Don't be hating just bc you aren't with the times lol.

Alright, bye bye then.

oh-my-takei.gif
Goddamn son I just saw you average about 1000 posts a month lmao. Don't even talk to me about the "real deal" haha

You don't even know how SC works lol. I don't have to surf pics of dicks. & you're still being a salty old person. You can't meet a girl & immediately have sex with her unless she's a dirty hoe, but you meet her, get her number, ask if she's got a sc, start getting risky on there with some pics then you hang out later in the week & fuck. Don't be hating just bc you aren't with the times lol.
Oh, if they fuck first sight she's a dirty hoe, so what would make you be, then?

He appears to be smoking a joint in his story.. not planning on a return to the ufc or just doesn't care if he gets suspended again?
Im surprised he can work a smartphone, never mind use snapchat

Snapchat was strictly made to get chicks who wouldn't normally do it to send naked pics. They take some kind of comfort knowing it goes away in 10 secs. Don't cheat yourself sherbro

You say true I say thank you.

Back