Anyone added Nick Diaz on snapchat?

Ravens19

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
He appears to be smoking a joint in his story.. not planning on a return to the ufc or just doesn't care if he gets suspended again?

USADA doesn't test for recreational gloves outside of competition. This is probably why several fighters have been openly speaking of their marijuana use as of late.

Bunch of newbs in here.

Well, what's his snapchat name?
And they raised the threshold for how much weed you're allowed to have in your system, so he only has to stop smoking the week of the fight

I'd be more concerned if he was doing anything else.

Yeah, well...

The day I join snapchat is the day I realize I have no life whatsoever... and blow my brains out.

So the answer obviously is... NO !

P.S.
No offence to you guys that have it. But you're losers and twice the losers on Sundays, alright ;)

USADA doesn't test for recreational gloves outside of competition. This is probably why several fighters have been openly speaking of their marijuana use as of late.

Ah I see, thanks for explaining!

Does testing start as soon as the fight is announced?

They reckon he can do it up to about 2 weeks before a fight.
I hope to feck he doesn't blow it again. If he doesn't care about his own career then surely he cares about Nates? He can't corner him either when he's suspended.

what's this snapchat exactly and why do fighters use it?
thought that's something used by girls 13-18

If he doesn't send the dick pics i'm not adding him.

What kind of gloves do they test for?

Well, what's his snapchat name?
And they raised the threshold for how much weed you're allowed to have in your system, so he only has to stop smoking the week of the fight

what's this snapchat exactly and why do fighters use it?
thought that's something used by girls 13-18

NickDiaz209 - he parties A LOT! Or at least attends nightclubs a lot

Isn't Snapchat the app that teenagers use to send pictures of their genitals to each other?

The only test where they look for mj is the night of the fight. Although if he's an everyday smoker he will still need to quit 2-3 weeks before even with the higher threshold

Recreational gloves lol I hate When my IPhone auto corrects and I miss it it can make you look ridiculous sometimes like I need any help with that

Yeah, well...

The day I join snapchat is the day I realize I have no life whatsoever... and blow my brains out.

So the answer obviously is... NO !

P.S.
No offence to you guys that have it. But you're losers and twice the losers on Sundays, alright ;)
Snapchat was strictly made to get chicks who wouldn't normally do it to send naked pics. They take some kind of comfort knowing it goes away in 10 secs. Don't cheat yourself sherbro

Snapchat was strictly made to get chicks who wouldn't normally do it to send naked pics. They take some kind of comfort knowing it goes away in 10 secs. Don't cheat yourself sherbro
DnF5rB7.gif

Sounds like you are pretty much allowed to smoke pot right up until a few days before your fight and be good

Which also makes the fact Nick keeps failing the drug test that much crazier, I mean i love to smoke pot too but hes gotta be more professional than that. He has or did have a lot of fans but it is hard to stay as interested in someone who spends most of their time suspended

He is lucky his brother got so famous now it actually makes his name more relevant when he returns opposed to if Nate was in Bellator or some shit

"In competition" is basically 12 hours prior to and 12 hours after an event.

http://www.usada.org/resources/faq/#ICvsOOC

In-competition refers to the period commencing twelve hours before a competition in which the athlete is scheduled to participate through the end of the competition and the sample collection process related to the competition.

Out-of-competition refers to any period which is not in-competition.

Definitions for In-Competition and Out-of-Competition are taken from the WADA Code.

Back