Anybody watch The Regular Show?

Mountain Dew

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
@Brown
Reaction score
I just started watching this, and I must say it is HILARIOUS. Every episode I've watched has been extremely entertaining.

Super random/bizarro cartoon, but I've always been into that sort of stuff.

pops.jpg

I dig it. I can't get into Adventure Time though.

Are you kidding? It's easily one of the greatest shows I've ever watched. Shits all over the cartoons from the 80's and 90's. Both it and Adventure time are the JDS & Jones (only more likable than Jones of course) of this generation. Duck tales is Ken Shamrock. Good for it's time, doesn't stand up to these beasts though.

Ya. It's pretty funny.

Kinda has that ren and stimpy adult humor to it.

Hmmm, I don't even know what Adventure Time is. Might have to check it out.

Nothing beats drinking joe with my bro.

Funny as hell.

More creative humor than Family Guy IMO.

Should be on adult swim.

Muscle Man's the funniest.

Stereotypes are hilarious. A black guy with a fro driving an Escalade as the God of Basketball? LMFAO

haha I know I want more

Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's great. I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode.

^^ Death Punchies is my favorite episode

My favorite episode is the one with the bad ass baby ducks. The scene at the pet store is fucking hilarious.

The Pops rap battle that displayed the power of poetry is one of the best cartoon episodes ever imo.

Pops also learned how to wrestle "like the greco's and the Romans" and every time he wrestles its the most realistic wrestling you will see in any animated cartoon. It's hilarious.

I bounce between adventure time and the regular show. Both are great. Adventure time is one of the few shows on tv with positive messages and a strong male lead. Very good for kids.

Funny as hell.

More creative humor than Family Guy IMO.

Should be on adult swim.

Muscle Man's the funniest.

Stereotypes are hilarious. A black guy with a fro driving an Escalade as the God of Basketball? LMFAO

Wanna know who else thinks that show is cool. MYYYY MOOOOOOOOOM.
muscle man is funny.

Regular Show is my shit. Adventure Time used to be fun to watch, but they've changed and I don't watch that show anymore.

Back