Anybody watch The Regular Show?

Last edited:
A lot of people I know hate this show, but I think it's pretty amazing. It's awesome that we get to see so much character development and often you'll have references to other episodes about the exact development, like the season intro where they brought Thomas into the group. An excellent show, extremely original, is funny at first site, hilarious if you notice the little things. For example, I never noticed in the episode where Thomas was first introduced, Muscle Man as a professor said: "And that's why C = 8" the "C = 8" kinda looks like a dick xD. Perhaps I'm slow, but I noticed it the second time around.

A lot of people I know hate this show, but I think it's pretty amazing. It's awesome that we get to see so much character development and often you'll have references to other episodes about the exact development, like the season intro where they brought Thomas into the group. An excellent show, extremely original, is funny at first site, hilarious if you notice the little things. For example, I never noticed in the episode where Thomas was first introduced, Muscle Man as a professor said: "And that's why C = 8" the "C = 8" kinda looks like a dick xD. Perhaps I'm slow, but I noticed it the second time around.

Hahaha that and Benson talking about "Balls dropping" LMAO

28stwdi.jpg

tumblr_lu9hbbG2od1qjdgxzo1_500.gif

Dont look at our crotches while we syncronize our watches.

Yes that show is amazing. I love it.

tumblr_lu9hbbG2od1qjdgxzo1_500.gif

Dont look at our crotches while we syncronize our watches.

Yes that show is amazing. I love it.
I just came in here to post about this...I didn't know what the show was but was on netflix so me ane my five year old son are watching and as soon as I seen that I'm immediately turned it off...it was funny but he's too young.

"Your Mom!" TS but really, super funny show. Sometimes at shows in my last band we would introduce ourselves as Modechi and the Rigbys. Lots of blank stares but those who got, got it.

First of all, there's no "The"

Second of all, yes, to answer your question. It's the only animated show I watch now..

This show is amazing.

Back