Anybody picking Khabilov over Henderson?

I happen to think Khabilov is at that level. LW is the division with the most high level fighters and the most parity.

I'm not sleeping on Rustam, but we'll see tonight if he got thrown to the top dogs too fast.

People need to relax, Kabilov is no Pettis. He just lost to Masvidal imo. Bendo via UD of the non robbery variety.

4.gif

N7OJVxB.jpg

he should be able to unofficial beat bendo, the real questions is "are the judges going to give a gift the decision bendo if he fails to pull it off by himself?"

LOL. Agree Benson gets a lot of close decisions but Khabilov vs Masvidal was as bad or worse than the Bendo decisions.

Are you serious? Khabilov won pretty clearly. I remember Masvidal taking the 1st but losing the 2nd and then losing the 3rd and got dropped in that round.

Tough match to call but I think Khabilov is a good bet.

I'm going with Benson! I wasn't that impressed by Khabilov in his fight with Masvidal. Toothpick ass kicking coming tonight!

I have laid down some serious vcash on Khabilov. He'll make it look easy. Can I get an amen?!?!

I really like Bendo. But he is definitely the least awe-inspiring champion in recent memory. A majority of his recent wins have been controversial, and he hasn't finished a fighter since 2010.

I'd love to see Khabilov win. He's a great little prospect and the thought of the Benson nuthuggers being shut-up for a little bit would be great.

For not even knowing his name, you've sure drank a lot of the kool aid.

Do you understand the origins of the term 'Drinking the cool-aid?'

So being impressed with one fighter over the other is a form of brainwashing, to you?

actually I do think that Rustam is better than Khabib and he got more chanced to win against Bendo.
the only big problem is thatBendo got a much better cardio.
I want Rustam to win this but if it goes to distrance I belive that Bendo will take the last 2 rounds easy

benson has been in wars and probably top 5 cardio now.unless kha can outstrike bendo then he prob wont win

It will most likely go to the judges, and Khabilov's win will be given to Bendecision.

Likewise, if Khabilov KOs or subs the judge's favourite, Bendecision will still be awarded the victory via KO or sub, respectively.

I like Bendo, but I'm going with Rustam because he is the embodiment of a rabid wolverine with a beard.

rustam_khabilov_suplexes.gif
282hxki.gif
16k7yc5.gif

Killuminiti, kill the power hungry benson henderson. Hes a reptilian shapeshifter trying to control the world, hence the illuminati triangle he throws up every chance hes on camera. Dont let the facade fool u, vote 4 khablov

I bet Bendo shot JFK and sold oil to Hitler, there coming for your guns save us Alex I'm too fat for comfort Jones!!!

Back