Anybody picking Khabilov over Henderson?

Rustam beats up Bendo then calls out his best friend Khabib......Lol

But seriously he beats Ben with ease imo.

I'm on the Dagestan train. Mostly a big fan of Khabib

Bendo by decision, but would be pleasantly surprised if Khabilov took it.

The russian wont even win a single round. Did u guys even see his fight with Masvidal? that was too close. They are not on the same league as the top 4 (thompson, Melendez, Pettis and Hendo).

I think most people picking Rustam are butthurt Nate/Edgar fans.

Benson takes this rather easily.

23441-603479.png

Bendo SD(no pun intented)
Sanchez 3rd Sub
Dodson UD
Dos Anjos UD
Edwards 1st TKO
Perez UD
Pettis 2nd Sub

Wrestling cancels out cardio bendo boxing khabilov Bjj bendo strength slight edge bendo I take khabilov dog odds in a close fight

Picked Rustam but he needs a very dominant victory to actually get the decision.

I think most people picking Rustam are butthurt Nate/Edgar fans.

Benson takes this rather easily.

Not really a fan of either of those guys, I just think Khabilov is really good, he was very impressive against Masvidal and almost every Henderson fight is close.

People need to relax, Kabilov is no Pettis. He just lost to Masvidal imo. Bendo via UD of the non robbery variety.

Not really a fan of either of those guys, I just think Khabilov is really good, he was very impressive against Masvidal and almost every Henderson fight is close.

But they're close over the best possible competition, regardless of who you score the fight for.

I think Benson is going to win by a good margin (Not have a close fight for once)

But they're close over the best possible competition, regardless of who you score the fight for.

I think Benson is going to win by a good margin (Not have a close fight for once)

I happen to think Khabilov is at that level. LW is the division with the most high level fighters and the most parity.

I'm expecting Rustam to literally decimate Benson. I see a 3 or 4 round domination ending in a rear naked or arm triangle choke.

LOL. Agree Benson gets a lot of close decisions but Khabilov vs Masvidal was as bad or worse than the Bendo decisions.

Back