Anybody order boxing DVD's off the web?

Good post Chops........I've done some checking up on Jofre and his record and abilities are incredible. He is like Charley Burley to some extent.....forgotten/brushed over and then rediscovered in another era by those who love the sport.......I read the Ring magazine for a good many years and I don't think I ever saw a mention about Jofre in that publication.....or any other publication for that matter. And I don't recall any of the old boxing afficianados I knew talking about him either.....Probably because most of his fights were in South America and not televised.
The 60's belonged so much to Ali-Liston-Foster-Monzon and others to the extent that the little guys were so completely overshadowed. Duran began to emerge in the early 70's and that seems to be the point where folks tended to pay attention to the smaller divisions. Hopefully more footage will surface on Jofre in time and the newer generations will have the chance to appreciate the man......Harada too.....That dude was a reincarnated Samurai........

I read the Ring magazine for a good many years and I don't think I ever saw a mention about Jofre in that publication

Should have kept reading, they did a snippette about him recently. Ring's quality has actually improved of late.

Back