ANybody only eat organic?

Was pretty much raised like that by my parent. I only got non-organic food if an organic alternative simply wasn't available. If you think it's expensive now, then imagine the 80s and 90s.

Anyway, I'm not from the US.

you should research which organic foods have the biggest benefit.. some organic fruits have a lot less pesticides than their non-organic counterparts but for some there is little difference to justify the price defference

you should research which organic foods have the biggest benefit.. some organic fruits have a lot less pesticides than their non-organic counterparts but for some there is little difference to justify the price defference

This.

Denmak bro checking in. Organic for most meats, eggs, milk, and other staples (fruit/veg), preferable taste, sometimes less pesticides/chemicals and raised more environmentally sustainable. Also usually more local, the more you buyer the cheaper it gets

Organic is essentially a gimmick because it's now being branded on everything by big agra companies. The original concept, that one should consume foods naturally grown, is sound - but its too dubious nowadays unless you do your own extensive research and mistrust all packaging.

i think unless you personally know the source, you're likely still getting pesticides on fruits/veggies.

ask local growers, they use them too. it isnt just big business farms.

i eat mainly organic, i buy all my produce at the farmers market here
all my beef/pork/fish is grass fed or wild . maybe the pork isnt, i dont know what they feed that i guess

its just as cheap (cheaper for the meat) as regular mass produced shit. here in saskatchewan at least

There's a thread on this forum, made by Sinister if I recall correctly, that you can find by using the search button, which details the benefits (or lack thereof) of going organic.

From what I recall from the thread/article/study, unless you go all organic, all the time, it makes null difference in overall health. Fuck, I might have posted the damn thing myself.

There's a thread on this forum, made by Sinister if I recall correctly, that you can find by using the search button, which details the benefits (or lack thereof) of going organic.

From what I recall from the thread/article/study, unless you go all organic, all the time, it makes null difference in overall health. Fuck, I might have posted the damn thing myself.

hmmm interesting. Thank you, im gonna search that right now. Going completely organic in Chicago is kind of hard. I feel like if i lived in California or something It would be much easier

A lesson in correlation and causality:

autism_organic_foods.jpg

Back