Anybody know whats going on with Andy Ristie and Joseph Valtellini?

Crimson Glory

Go Pack Go!
@red
Reaction score
I'm aware of Valtellini's concussion problems and that he's working on the new Kickboxer movie, but has anyone heard anything about him recently, like within the last couple of months? What's his health status? Has he shown interest in returning?

Ristie hasn't fought in almost a year after his loss to RvR. Anyone hear any news about him fighting soon? Will he be returning too Glory?

Joe never heard about his comeback,but Ristie had some negotiations with kunlun last year to take a part on the tournament.

In glory probably he wont be back after the glove incident in glory 20 against RVR,but i think he will comeback on fight this year under Kunlun

Joe never heard about his comeback,but Ristie had some negotiations with kunlun last year to take a part on the tournament.

In glory probably he wont be back after the glove incident in glory 20 against RVR,but i think he will comeback on fight this year under Kunlun

Thanks for the info my man, I appreciate it!

I'm aware of Valtellini's concussion problems and that he's working on the new Kickboxer movie, but has anyone heard anything about him recently, like within the last couple of months? What's his health status? Has he shown interest in returning?

Ristie hasn't fought in almost a year after his loss to RvR. Anyone hear any news about him fighting soon? Will he be returning too Glory?
valtelinin in a movie? i hope a small movie part because he has the charisma of a robot

glory fucked up with andy ristie. the glove thingy is plain bullshit, ristie should fight in glory

What happened with the gloves?

glory fucked up with andy ristie. the glove thingy is plain bullshit, ristie should fight in glory
the gloves thing was not "plainly bullshit" at all

Flamingo got caught out for cutting the thumb tabs on the gloves, the padding had also been interfered with, they were messing about trying to avoid having the gloves inspected, look at the tape of the fight, when they are in the ring before the fight starts. Andy is trying his hardest to keep his other glove hidden and acting like he doesn't understand that he is being asked to show the glove to the inspector.

i like andy, great fighter, but there is no place for cheating like that. Coach Flamingo was told he could not corner andy in glory any more, andy got upset, that's led to the current hiatus, i think. I tried messaging Andy about it recently but he changes his number ever ten minutes, my cell# for him is out of date

Some Chinese fan asked Ristie a while ago and he said he'd like a contract with Kunlun. ACB also teased about him "hey maybe this guy will fight for us?!?". Just hope he fights somewhere sooner rather than later.

kunlun was more than willing to have him so i thought he declined. good to know he still wants to continue but he's 34 what are they waiting for? would suck to end his career like this.

the gloves thing was not "plainly bullshit" at all

Flamingo got caught out for cutting the thumb tabs on the gloves, the padding had also been interfered with, they were messing about trying to avoid having the gloves inspected, look at the tape of the fight, when they are in the ring before the fight starts. Andy is trying his hardest to keep his other glove hidden and acting like he doesn't understand that he is being asked to show the glove to the inspector.

i like andy, great fighter, but there is no place for cheating like that. Coach Flamingo was told he could not corner andy in glory any more, andy got upset, that's led to the current hiatus, i think. I tried messaging Andy about it recently but he changes his number ever ten minutes, my cell# for him is out of date
that may or may not be true but they could have handled it better. they lost one of their finest entertainers. the guy is NEVER in a dull fight, in an already stacked division.

so it's more a loss for glory than it is for ristie if ya ask me

kunlun was more than willing to have him so i thought he declined. good to know he still wants to continue but he's 34 what are they waiting for? would suck to end his career like this.

does anyone know for sure how old ristie is? i heard that the DoB which puts him in his 30s was incorrect but i dont know

looks like he's doing some commentating tomorrow.

he should be 34 in march. the plot thickens.

bazooka joe is going to be in the new kickboxer movie with gsp,joe schilling, fabric werdum, and cain velsaquez

Can't wait to see some Oscar worthy acting. Needs Couture to round off the cast.
lol! instead we get dave batista the wrester guy as the new tong po. I think randy would have looked spectacular with a pony tail comming out of the middle of his bald head

Back