Anybody know whats going on with Andy Ristie and Joseph Valtellini?

Just because he has a reality show doesn't mean he has any personality.
I'm sure attributes of his personality are expressed better in his native tongue, but watch him fuck around with Jeff Mayweather. He's got personality, you just wouldn't know based off of Glory because they do a poor job of marketing their fighters.

I warmed up to Valtellini, at first I thought north american kickboxer there because Glory wants to push north american fighters. He fought alot better than I expected and whatever skill diff there was, he fight through with sheer will power.

He came across as likable guy in the doco about him too, working with kids, etc. Must be a massive kick in the nuts to have your passion in life taken away. But he put his head up and find new things to pursue in life.

I'm sure attributes of his personality are expressed better in his native tongue, but watch him fuck around with Jeff Mayweather. He's got personality, you just wouldn't know based off of Glory because they do a poor job of marketing their fighters.

i think it's a little more complicated than that

nieky is comfortable with people he is comfortable with and he is rather guarded when it comes to outsiders and people he is not really familiar with. That is quite a common attribute among all people of gypsy background but whether it is because of this or merely coincidence i cannot say. Nieky does not particularly enjoy the interview process and takes some coaxing to get him into flow, as opposed to one-word or non-committal answers. He is in many ways the opposite of the average American fighter: great stand up and doesn't like to talk a lot ;p

nieky is comfortable with people he is comfortable with and he is rather guarded when it comes to outsiders and people he is not really familiar with. That is quite a common attribute among all people of gypsy background but whether it is because of this or merely coincidence i cannot say. Nieky does not particularly enjoy the interview process and takes some coaxing to get him into flow, as opposed to one-word or non-committal answers. He is in many ways the opposite of the average American fighter: great stand up and doesn't like to talk a lot ;p
nieky is not a gypsy? i think you have him confused with albert kraus

nieky is not a gypsy? i think you have him confused with albert kraus

no, sorry, he is. He has talked about being of gypsy background many times. In fact i think that was one of the central themes of his reality show.

Nieky is a gypsy?

no, sorry, he is. He has talked about being of gypsy background many times. In fact i think that was one of the central themes of his reality show.
when has he talked about this. i have never heard him say anything about it. maybe i missed it, but it thought he was not a gypsy or living in a trailer park

when has he talked about this. i have never heard him say anything about it. maybe i missed it, but it thought he was not a gypsy or living in a trailer park

a lot of gypsy don't live in trailer park

perhaps i am mistaken then and he has not talked about it publicly

any dutchie watched the show and can tell us if it was mentioned in the show ?

Last edited:

nieky is comfortable with people he is comfortable with and he is rather guarded when it comes to outsiders and people he is not really familiar with.

well that's common for most people!let's say he doesn't like interviews and he's not talkative a la simon marcus.
within the Rroma population there is everything,nomads who have no fixed place and travel across countries,poor people and people who live ordinary lives like everybody else with regular jobs and standard education.

well that's common for most people!let's say he doesn't like interviews and he's not talkative a la simon marcus.
within the Rroma population there is everything,nomads who have no fixed place and travel across countries,poor people and people who live ordinary lives like everybody else with regular jobs and standard education.

yeah it's definitely not roma with nieky, same as the irish gyspy dont have roma in them, but even with irish gypsy there are some who live in houses and have normal jobs and stuff, they just come from a big clan of relations or whatever

kraus background is actually river-gypsy, he comes from people who used to live on boats/barges and move around the netherlands/benelux on the water

yeah it's definitely not roma with nieky, same as the irish gyspy dont have roma in them, but even with irish gypsy there are some who live in houses and have normal jobs and stuff, they just come from a big clan of relations or whatever

kraus background is actually river-gypsy, he comes from people who used to live on boats/barges and move around the netherlands/benelux on the water

yeah every group based on where they live have adjusted to the local culture,americans roma have nothing to do with north european population and so on. they all share some traditions and a common pride to belong to the same big family so to speak, but that's it.

i had no idea about kraus!

speaking of kraus.....he will probably be part of current kunlun 16 men tournament....36 years old he's still in fairly good shape considering but he shouldn't fight in this tournament.

Dunno im skeptical if Holzken is a gypsy, I saw clip where he was having lunch with his old man who works factory job. Pikeys dont work.

I dont normally like cunts with those big hole things in their ears and poofy haircuts but I like Holzken as fighter so much it wouldnt bother me, but even still when I hear him talk he is pretty down to earth and straight talker person, which I like.

a lot of gypsy don't live in trailer park

perhaps i am mistaken then and he has not talked about it publicly

any dutchie watched the show and can tell us if it was mentioned in the show ?
no you are wrong. he is definately not a gypsie or a kamper or hails from them

he's not a gypsie and doesnt live in a trailer park, but i guess it is his background

I think Joes health is fine...so many talents he has... Teacher, actor, commentator, fighter,.. Do the math...I could see him fighting Holzken again maybe...only if Glory dumps a fuckload of ching ching down for it. Either way I support him .. Couldn't be a more deserving guy to attain the level of success in which he is doing!

Back