Anybody here go to school or have a profession related to S&C?

Just wondering.

I was an athletic trainer major but now am a physical education K-12 major with a minor in poly sci. I've taken a lot of courses about movement, anatomy, and about sports injuries, maybe one about S&C.

I'm going to major in human performance and movement when I start college this fall.

I'm going back to university to complete a Bachelor of Sport and Recreation and Bachelor of Business conjoint degree. I'm currently a civil construction project manager and before that I managed vineyards. Some people think 28 is a little too old to go back to university but if you love something you have to pursue it.

Masters in Human Performance, was a college S&C coach for 3 years, train full time now.

AS Exercise Science, has nothing to do with my job now.

I am an NSCA CSCS. I'm interning right now working with athletes with a sports performance group.

I'm doing a BSc in Sports and Exercise Science. Several of the modules are on S&C. Plus I get to do my NSCA course too during my degree and a tonne of other coaching badges.

I like watching women do SLDL and squats in my spare time.

I coach an offseason wrestling program and hold a community based Judo instruction class for lower income kids

After 4 years of being a college drop-out, I'm going back to school at a "Sports & Phys Ed" department (unfortunately no kinesiology or biomechanics departments in my country's shitty university system).

I am a Health Promotion major as well as a strength coach intern at a sports performance gym in Iowa city. Recently I have also started running the strength program at a local high school.

Back