Anybody else resign as a belfort fan today?

Some of you are pathetic.

"I'm not a fan because he pissed hot."

Where were you guys back in 2006?

No where near as high as Sonnen tested and yet hes looked at as a hero. I was never a fan because he embarrassed Wand and beefed with Wand but I am now a fan due to his beliefs and he was wrongfully used as the scapegoat for TRT. I hope he destroys Chael!

His belief = His Excuse

Why is Chitor, a 2x offender, excuse better than Chael's?

Nope

Hate the game not the player

Judging vitor over his trt is very shortsided.

When you single him out, you are implying that he is one of the only fighters that use steroids, which is completely false.

Most fighters cycle steroids in between fights. I'd say 70-80% use them. Problem is, they cycle off, so we don't know who all the users truly are until they test positive or fess up.

If you resign as a vitor fan, you might as well resign as being a fan of 80% of the ufc fighters as well, otherwise you are a hypocrite.

Of course not. I'm honestly embarrassed for anyone that didn't realise he was on the sauce.

You are not fans. Fans stay with a fighter through thick and thin. You guys are panzies though. I love watching juiced Belfort kick ass.

I can't stand the TRT bs, and have voiced my opinion on it more than once. But to answer the question, no. I enjoy watching the guy fight, and he's the fighter who got me hooked on MMA when I was younger.

Both are wrong and at fault but for some reason Chael gets a pass. TRT was not cheating until Vitor started kicking off heads.

Don't you think thats because Vitor the Cheator has already pissed hot once before?

You don't think there may have been a reason Vitor hasn't fought stateside in 3 years?

NV wasn't even going to give Vitor a TRT exemption because of his prior bust.
They went down there for a reason to approve him, and sizzzle, he pissed hot. Again.

God forbid Vitor take responsibility for anything; its always somebody else's fault, 'people are picking on him', 'I just want to take performance enhancing drugs and have an unfair advantage', 'i'll die without it', 'waaaaaa!'

Vitor... test positive.... WHAT THE FUCK STOP THE PRESSES I THOUGHT HE WAS A CLEAN MAN

btw TRTrex Vitor was awesome.

Judging vitor over his trt is very shortsided.

When you single him out, you are implying that he is one of the only fighters that use steroids, which is completely false.

Most fighters cycle steroids in between fights. I'd say 70-80% use them. Problem is, they cycle off, so we don't know who all the users truly are until they test positive or fess up.

If you resign as a vitor fan, you might as well resign as being a fan of 80% of the ufc fighters as well, otherwise you are a hypocrite.

pretty much.

I don't even like Vitor but if you've turned coat against Vitor because of PEDs, I've got some news for you

Very encouraged by how many people don't give a shit. I was expecting to see Vitor destroyed on here but its good to see not all sherdoggers are little sissy la las.

Im not saying Vitor is innocent but he is just as guilty as Sonnen who for some reason gets a pass.

Im not saying Vitor is innocent but he is just as guilty as Sonnen who for some reason gets a pass.

I just don't get the fake outrage and witch hunts that go on over peds. If we really got rid of all the ped abusers we wouldn't even have a sport.

And yeah that's a major double standard with Sonnen.

OK, there are a few flaws with what you say but I feel well intentioned.

1. TRT is not a drug, it is just testosterone. No one would survive without testosterone, not even women. TRT is just a made up word for testosterone therapy.

2. You accuse this man of being a hypocrite, yet, you are both Christians. 'Judge not lest ye be judged....sound familiar? Can you name one person that has never made a mistake, error in judgement or been incredibly wrong?

3. So wait, you prayed for this man when he was favorable in your eyes but now that he has proved to be a deeply flawed human, you have given up on him? Aren't Christians supposed to pray for those whom have lost their way? Only God is perfect and therefor no human, by their inherent nature as humans, can ever be perfect.

So prior to this, you were a fan of Vitor because you thought his level of flaw was in keeping with what you found to be acceptable. But, now you have found out that he had too much testosterone in his body and you will no longer pray for him.

We are all human, man. Act and think with mercy for when you screw up, you will want/expect the same.

I didnt say any of that. I know what trt is, i didnt call it a drug, i wouldnt label myself a christian tho i do believe in god (we all believe differently about it. I have my beliefs you have yours we'll leave it at that) And i never said i was gonna stop praying for him i really do wish him the best. But he did lie and he did cheat and he gave a very political response after ge found out his results were going to go public. And im not singling vitor out. I wont root for anyone who cheats the system. It should be a level playing field. Although he never tested high during camp it still is unfair to jack up between camps. Its not right and he knew it wasnt right.

OK, there are a few flaws with what you say but I feel well intentioned.

1. TRT is not a drug, it is just testosterone. No one would survive without testosterone, not even women. TRT is just a made up word for testosterone therapy.

2. You accuse this man of being a hypocrite, yet, you are both Christians. 'Judge not lest ye be judged....sound familiar? Can you name one person that has never made a mistake, error in judgement or been incredibly wrong?

3. So wait, you prayed for this man when he was favorable in your eyes but now that he has proved to be a deeply flawed human, you have given up on him? Aren't Christians supposed to pray for those whom have lost their way? Only God is perfect and therefor no human, by their inherent nature as humans, can ever be perfect.

So prior to this, you were a fan of Vitor because you thought his level of flaw was in keeping with what you found to be acceptable. But, now you have found out that he had too much testosterone in his body and you will no longer pray for him.

We are all human, man. Act and think with mercy for when you screw up, you will want/expect the same.

I didnt say any of that. I know what trt is, i didnt call it a drug, i wouldnt label myself a christian tho i do believe in god (we all believe differently about it. I have my beliefs you have yours we'll leave it at that) And i never said i was gonna stop praying for him i really do wish him the best. But he did lie and he did cheat and he gave a very political response after ge found out his results were going to go public. And im not singling vitor out. I wont root for anyone who cheats the system. It should be a level playing field. Although he never tested high during camp it still is unfair to jack up between camps. Its not right and he knew it wasnt right.

They are like 'big news, he failed his test'! And I'm like 'so what's the big news?'

Back