Anybody else resign as a belfort fan today?

Nope.

Don't care.

Vitor-Belfort-spinning-back-heel-kick-vs.-knocks-out-Luke-Rockhold.gif

After finding out he tested over by that much today i had to just give up. I've been calling for vitor to be champ since his franklin fight i always rooted for him always gave him the benefit of the doubt and i even prayed for him. But today.. He really let me and im sure a lot of other fans down. To lie and cheat is a sin. I was never against trt but i was against abusing trt. And i wasnt blind to why he needed it but i thought as a christian son of god that vitor had changed his ways and would never abuse his treatment.. But here we are. The best thing for vitor to do is retire. After years of abusing testosterone his body will never function without trt again. And even if somehow he does manage to get that title its too late to call him legitimate and celebrate for him. And it really is sad. Sorry vitor belfort but you lost a real fan today.

Ahh... come on. He is a man of god, he does not lie. It was the doctor's fault for overshooting the dosage. It was adjusted back immediately after this was discovered, don't be mad!

Been a fan of his since he was beating up scary looking bar brawlers at 19 years old, not gonna stop being a fan now.... The guy is very talented, juice or not....

No, I'm of the position that 99% of Sherdog has/had a favorite fighter that is either using PEDs now or has used them in the past.

This is why I laugh at people that flip the fuck out over a fighter using PEDs.

Machida used to drink his PEE not PED

Not a fan anymore, and I don't see how anyone with a mind for the integrity of the sport can still be a fan of his.

Hell no, I don't give a shit about this stupid test.

Everyone already knew he was on TRT. Nevada made him test before he was off it (the only TUE he ever got was from Brazil) and surprise surprise, he was on TRT. He's off it now and let's see if they grant him a license; I hope so he is too old to sit on the shelf for a year.

After finding out he tested over by that much today i had to just give up. I've been calling for vitor to be champ since his franklin fight i always rooted for him always gave him the benefit of the doubt and i even prayed for him. But today.. He really let me and im sure a lot of other fans down. To lie and cheat is a sin. I was never against trt but i was against abusing trt. And i wasnt blind to why he needed it but i thought as a christian son of god that vitor had changed his ways and would never abuse his treatment.. But here we are. The best thing for vitor to do is retire. After years of abusing testosterone his body will never function without trt again. And even if somehow he does manage to get that title its too late to call him legitimate and celebrate for him. And it really is sad. Sorry vitor belfort but you lost a real fan today.

He tested double the limit, same as Chael Sonnen why is everyone bitching?, he had taken a fresh new injection the night before so it's to be expected that's how they work.

His levels went down and then he injected himself again etc etc.

The NSAC blindsided him, it was Keith Keizer and apparently now the UFC lobbied to get him out of there so he quit.

OK, there are a few flaws with what you say but I feel well intentioned.

1. TRT is not a drug, it is just testosterone. No one would survive without testosterone, not even women. TRT is just a made up word for testosterone therapy.

2. You accuse this man of being a hypocrite, yet, you are both Christians. 'Judge not lest ye be judged....sound familiar? Can you name one person that has never made a mistake, error in judgement or been incredibly wrong?

3. So wait, you prayed for this man when he was favorable in your eyes but now that he has proved to be a deeply flawed human, you have given up on him? Aren't Christians supposed to pray for those whom have lost their way? Only God is perfect and therefor no human, by their inherent nature as humans, can ever be perfect.

So prior to this, you were a fan of Vitor because you thought his level of flaw was in keeping with what you found to be acceptable. But, now you have found out that he had too much testosterone in his body and you will no longer pray for him.

We are all human, man. Act and think with mercy for when you screw up, you will want/expect the same.

Hell no, I don't give a shit about this stupid test.

Everyone already knew he was on TRT. .

Um no....

Everyone pretty much knew he wasn't on TRT and on something much much much greater. We now know as certain he was.

There is TRT, and there is using extremely large amounts of testosterone. Vitor chose the latter.

If you didn't think he failed that test you're an idiot. Nothing's changed.

The only thing that bothers me when someone pisses hot anyway is if the winner gets turned into a NC or a title gets vacated. PEDs are so common in all sports (remember, only an extreme minority actually get caught) if I wanted to hate everyone that was on them I wouldn't watch.

I was as shocked as when Lance Armstrong made his confession. Total bombshell from left field. My faith in humanity has been shattered :rolleyes:

TS, your insane, the guy is competing on a level playing field, trt? who fn cares, the guy is a fighter so don't give me all the theistic bullshit.

OK, there are a few flaws with what you say but I feel well intentioned.

1. TRT is not a drug, it is just testosterone. No one would survive without testosterone, not even women. TRT is just a made up word for testosterone therapy.

2. You accuse this man of being a hypocrite, yet, you are both Christians. 'Judge not lest ye be judged....sound familiar? Can you name one person that has never made a mistake, error in judgement or been incredibly wrong?

3. So wait, you prayed for this man when he was favorable in your eyes but now that he has proved to be a deeply flawed human, you have given up on him? Aren't Christians supposed to pray for those whom have lost their way? Only God is perfect and therefor no human, by their inherent nature as humans, can ever be perfect.

So prior to this, you were a fan of Vitor because you thought his level of flaw was in keeping with what you found to be acceptable. But, now you have found out that he had too much testosterone in his body and you will no longer pray for him.

We are all human, man. Act and think with mercy for when you screw up, you will want/expect the same.

13378729499464.gif

God loves men who beat the shit out of other men for money.

-so say we all-

Vitor is in the same place he's always been, I dont applaud his convictions, but im not surprised by them either.

Back