Anybody else resign as a belfort fan today?

I checked out when he became unable to say ten words without mentioning the bible. Seriously dude, you're a cheater.....and gods not real.

6umjq8knfqywjzi0s3c89nffa.500x417x1.jpg

what if this " fool " is your brother who fights in ufc and gets a head concussion from fighting a cheater vitor. what would you say then ?

Burn-02.jpg

that's just how me and my brother roll.

no

every single UFC fighter uses peds

he only got caught

but he

Who cares? None of us have to fight him. Purity in sports went out the window the day monetary gain and profits become involved.

I'm paying to see exciting, technical or entertaining fights and Vitor has been worth every cent.

Pride had corrupt officials, rampant ped usage and fixed fights....so by your logic no one should be a fan of the entertainment value it provided.

I say let everyone juice themselves up to the gills if it results in them spaming fight ending head kicks like Vitor!

I've been at work all day I have no clue what's going on he obviously failed his test that's a given but is the fight off or what?

I still love watching him fight but if he fights for a title this year that'll be pretty ridiculous

dont care one bit, fighters here to fight, trt doesnt throw punches for him, doesnt make him better at bjj, doesnt give him a better chin, just lets him recover faster like he was at a younger age, nothing wrong with that.

Are his fights interesting?
Does he deliver?
Does he knock people out?

Yes, to all of those questions.

Thus I am always interested in Vitor Belfort fighting. Because I know there's always going to be action. Instead of 5 rounds of hugging, or boring point fighting.

Now, that might just be me and your interest in MMA might be different, but call me crazy, I love action filled striking.

Hope to see Vitor fight Weidman.

Nydelig sagt :)

If you think all your other favorite fighters aren't on something, I got bad news for ya... :icon_lol:

War Vitor! :icon_twis

This :)
Allways a Vitor fan.....
I bet over 50% of the UFC fighters use or have used some kind of extra boost...

dont care one bit, fighters here to fight, trt doesnt throw punches for him, doesnt make him better at bjj, doesnt give him a better chin, just lets him recover faster like he was at a younger age, nothing wrong with that.

some people just love talking out of their ass

I'm actually a fan of his now because it took a lot of courage to admit he failed. He didn't have to tell us the results, it would have been a secret forever but he manned up and chose to tell the truth.

God point :)

Nope.

Still a fan.

Lots of vitriol on here today, even for the UFC commentators. Guess the moon will run red with blood tonight as well.

No, I'm of the position that 99% of Sherdog has/had a favorite fighter that is either using PEDs now or has used them in the past.

This is why I laugh at people that flip the fuck out over a fighter using PEDs.

I laugh too. People that cry over this shit outta wax my balls.

Lol, 300 - 1 is still a bit excessive....just throwin that out there. For someone like Vitor, it's hard to claim he screwed up the dosage.

Thought about how I feel realized I don't care about roids at all.

Anybody else resign as a belfort fan today?

No.

After finding out he tested over by that much today i had to just give up. I've been calling for vitor to be champ since his franklin fight i always rooted for him always gave him the benefit of the doubt and i even prayed for him. But today.. He really let me and im sure a lot of other fans down. To lie and cheat is a sin. I was never against trt but i was against abusing trt. And i wasnt blind to why he needed it but i thought as a christian son of god that vitor had changed his ways and would never abuse his treatment.. But here we are. The best thing for vitor to do is retire. After years of abusing testosterone his body will never function without trt again. And even if somehow he does manage to get that title its too late to call him legitimate and celebrate for him. And it really is sad. Sorry vitor belfort but you lost a real fan today.

You were never a "real fan" anyway.

Back