Anybody else have this weird feeling.......

This is definitely true.

This is elite level UFC 1.

I'm hoping Conor's footwork and distance control will leave Khabib shooting from a mile away or into some hands. Otherwise if Khabib gets a good hold of Conor, a round underneath Khabib will probably break him.
I think it's neat how it all still boils down to one guy wants to strike, one wants to grapple. It's the core of MMA

nah dude
i mean on one side you think khabib is gonna beat him so bad that ppl will wonder what anyone ever saw in mcGregor but then you're also not giving Conor any credit for facing him
you say he is fighing khabib for $$$ and that shows where your head is at. Khabib's numbers have never shown he's a draw. McGregor can make bank fighting anyone.

Give them both credit for this one. We see fighters in boxing avoid bad matchups all the time

Sherdog logic says anyone who loses is a can and was never good, Conor won't be any exception.

Conr overrated..no shit. When dana say underrated..means opposite is true. Per usual.

He really won't be "exposing" him though. It's no secret I don't care for Conor but Khabib tossing him around and exploiting a well known weakness is in no way "exposing" him. Just like Conor avoiding that and dominating on the feet is in no way "Exposing" Khabib.

The paths to victory are too obvious for anyone to be "exposed" in this fight. Unless Conor out grapples Khabib or Khabib out strikes Conor, then maybe you can say someone was overrated and got exposed.

Khabib outstriking Conor would largely be fear of the TD related.

Conor out grappling khabib would expose khabib, but just not going to happen.

Your weird feelings are probably more like...

iu

Khabib outstriking Conor would largely be fear of the TD related.

Conor out grappling khabib would expose khabib, but just not going to happen.

That's a fair point about out striking and agree on the latter too. Would be about the most likely possible outcome.

We already know that elite wrestlers/grapplers/submission artists are Conor's kryptonite. All three of his losses in MMA have come by way of submission. Losing again in that manner would hardly be "exposing" him lol.

If either guy gets bested at their speciality (Conor in the stand up, Khabib in the wrestling and grappling exchanges), that would definitely count as being exposed. Khabib getting KO'ed with ease would expose him too, since he's never lost that way before and has never been under a serious threat on the feet at all, in fact.

Conor calling Khabib's dad a coward is going to be like an unanswered cry for help literally begging Khabib to stand with him

He really won't be "exposing" him though. It's no secret I don't care for Conor but Khabib tossing him around and exploiting a well known weakness is in no way "exposing" him. Just like Conor avoiding that and dominating on the feet is in no way "Exposing" Khabib.

The paths to victory are too obvious for anyone to be "exposed" in this fight. Unless Conor out grapples Khabib or Khabib out strikes Conor, then maybe you can say someone was overrated and got exposed.
You’re getting it all wrong mate, this is sherdog! if you lose in any way you’re overrated and always were and all your ranked wins become NC.

You’re getting it all wrong mate, this is sherdog! if you lose in any way you’re overrated and always were and all your ranked wins become NC.

Shit, my bad dude. I forgot where I was for a minute, haha

What happens when the opposite becomes true?

Conor exposes the fact that kahib is really untested and shouldn’t have the belt for beating number 11??

Quick, call someone a “triggered cuck snowflake troll” and all is forgiven.
Haha, will do you triggered cuck snowflake troll. How dare you question my brilliance. Lol

Or it could be just the opposite. We will find out soon enough.

no i dont see anything you say happening not even close, for one i just hope khabiib shows up... thats my biggest concern and number 2 , i just hope khabib lasts the 1st round, in all honesty

Ive seen better striking from Liz Carmouche

Mayweather avatar hating on Conor and saying he’ll get exposed

No one is surprised

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back