Anybody else have this weird feeling.......

Theproof

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
That Khabib will totally expose Conor to the point that we will start to all question just how good Conor is?

I feel like Khabib is gonna completely just expose Conor and toss him around to the point where its gonna make Conor look like a complete amateur and break that auora that Conor has.

Not only that, i really do feel like Conor is shook and intimidated by Khabib. I think he knows that Khabib aint taking no shit and is totally down to throw down anytime and anywhere. I have this weird feeling that Khabib is somehow gonna win the mental warfare during the press conference.

This fight has a different vibe than most other Conor fights. I truly do believe Conor is triggered, and not as confident about winning this fight like he was for his other fights. I dont know, we'll see during the press conference but Conor seems like he's been trying his best to stay out of Khabibs crossairs his whole career.

There is no way he is choosing to fight Khabib because he wants vengeance for Artem. The only reason is because the $$$ is there to make a big fight and theres not many of these options left in the ufc.

That Khabib is just totally expose Conor to the point that we will start to all question just how good Conor is?

I feel like Khabib is gonna completely just expose Conor and toss him around to the point where its gonna make Conor look like a complete amateur and break that auora that Conor has.

Not only that, i really do feel like Conor is shook and intimidated by Khabib. I think he knows that Khabib aint taking no shit and is totally down to throw down anytime and anywhere. I have this weird feeling that Khabib is somehow gonna win the mental warfare during the press conference.

This fight has a different vibe than most other Conor fights. I truly do believe Conor is triggered, and not as confident about winning this fight like he was for his other fights. I dont know, we'll see during the press conference but Conor seems like he's been trying his best to stay out of Khabibs crossairs his whole career.

There is no way he is choosing to fight Khabib because he wants vengeance for Artem. The only reason is because the $$$ is there to make a big fight and theres not many of these options left in the ufc.

OMG TS are you a wizard??

That Khabib will totally expose Conor to the point that we will start to all question just how good Conor is?

He really won't be "exposing" him though. It's no secret I don't care for Conor but Khabib tossing him around and exploiting a well known weakness is in no way "exposing" him. Just like Conor avoiding that and dominating on the feet is in no way "Exposing" Khabib.

The paths to victory are too obvious for anyone to be "exposed" in this fight. Unless Conor out grapples Khabib or Khabib out strikes Conor, then maybe you can say someone was overrated and got exposed.

That's why I don't take weird feelings into consideration

Closer the fight gets to happening the more I see Conor doing well. He just pulls shit off man.

I want to see them face off. Want to know how similar in size they look.

On paper this fight is amazing. Classic MMA fight. High level wrestler vs high level striker. Probably the highest level mma grappler vs mma striker fight ever.

Khabib just mauls everybody he’s in the ring with and Conor is easily out wrestled. Really bad match up for Connie.

Khabibs striking is amateurish. He only gets away with it because of the threat of takedown.

TS never watched the Nate fights.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
totally expose Conor to the point that we will start to all question just how good Conor is?

This already happened during the first Nate Diaz fight...
He got EXPOSED! lol
maxresdefault.jpg

Well fuck yeah. Everyone but mcgoatsleftnut and the other 10 Conor trolls think this is possible. But in my own opinion, Conor has proven me wrong enough that it really would not surprise me if he walked Khabib down and knocked him out.

I think this fight will be bad for the UFC in the long run. Khabib will fight safe and decision Conor easily. It will be boring, it will drop Khabibs stock, Conor will lose his aura and retire from MMA. And the UFC will lose their last big star.

Feelings are for women, fool.

DA02F62D-6FDD-413C-BD4F-E49C4E84D8DC.jpeg

I agree with you, TS

I actually predicted his career trajectory starting 1 year ago. I expect my prediction to come true, by and large.
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/bold-prediction-mcgregors-tragic-career.3597873/

I agree, TS.

I actually predicted Conor's career trajectory 1 year ago.
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/bold-prediction-mcgregors-tragic-career.3597873/

These 2 beef starts wayyy back before Atrem lil thing at 223... Khabib is totally different and will not likely get shook from Conor trash talk but I don’t think Conor is shook from Khabib... dude made way more money on Floyd fight than he’ll ever need and he’s coming back to show us he’s the best

He can't really expose Conor for getting dominated on the ground if that happens, he's lost 3 times by sub and his defensive grappling is clearly the weakest part of his game. Pretty much everyone expects Conor to lose that way so it wont be a surprise to anyone.

It would be saying that Khabib will be exposed if he gets KO'd standing.

On paper this fight is amazing. Classic MMA fight. High level wrestler vs high level striker. Probably the highest level mma grappler vs mma striker fight ever.

This is definitely true.

This is elite level UFC 1.

I'm hoping Conor's footwork and distance control will leave Khabib shooting from a mile away or into some hands. Otherwise if Khabib gets a good hold of Conor, a round underneath Khabib will probably break him.

Conor had confidence because he believed in "The Secret". He believed that if he believed enough he could do the impossible. He believed in magic, literally and that is why he was so confident.

Then he lost to Nate, barely squeaked by the rematch, doubled down on Mayweather, got his shit pushed in and now knows he is human.

Conor already lost his aura and his own self belief. Conor is now human.

Back