Any words on Fedor,by Dana recently ?

MisterPerfect

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
It is a little suspicious, that the news of Fedor coming back,are out there for some time now, and I didn't hear any words by Dana on this, not even his opinion about Fedor's comeback.
Did even any journalist ask him about this ?

I doubt Dana has any interest in Fedor.

As far as I've heard, he hasn't commented at all.

If he had, it'd be all over Sherdog.

I'm sure that Lorenzo told him to STFU for once, as they are trying to land a deal.

It is a little suspicious, that the news of Fedor coming back,are out there for some time now, and I didn't hear any words by Dana on this, not even his opinion about Fedor's comeback.
Did even any journalist ask him about this ?

I'm sure they did but he probably got told to shut the hell up. Also its a well known fact that Fedor hates dana with a passion.

Well, Sonnen was on Facebook telling us all how valueless Fedor is.
He's not Dana, but I doubt he says a whole lot that hasn't been approved.

If Dana White isn't publicly insulting Fedor, I will take that to mean that the UFC is actively negotiating with him.

Does anyone think that if Fedor refuses to sign with the UFC it will illegitimize them...they couldnt get the best but they sure as hell signed CM Punk

As far as I've heard, he hasn't commented at all.

If he had, it'd be all over Sherdog.

Really? Cause apparently Fedor is in negotiotiations with multiple orgs including the UFC.

"We'll see what happens," White told Heidi Androl. "We'll see how this thing plays out."
http://www.mmamania.com/2015/7/16/8...o-fedor-emelianenko-coming-out-retirement-mma
and besides that he said nothing.
And he gets questions about Fedor everyday on twitter now and no response. Same with Rogan,Fertita and Helwani. I think they were told not to fuck things up.

I'm sure that Lorenzo told him to STFU for once, as they are trying to land a deal.

This seems more like it to me.

So you're saying, Dana has no interest in making money?

If the price and circumstances are right, I'm sure Dana and the gang would jump at the opportunity to land Fedor.

"We'll see what happens," White told Heidi Androl. "We'll see how this thing plays out."
http://www.mmamania.com/2015/7/16/8...o-fedor-emelianenko-coming-out-retirement-mma
and besides that he said nothing.
And he gets questions about Fedor everyday on twitter now and no response. Same with Rogan,Fertita and Helwani. I think they were told not to fuck things up.

Thanks, it was so weird that Fedor announced it 2 weeks ago, and yet nobody asked Dana about this, but I see now that they did ask him . It is clear by now that they are negotiating, and if the UFC doesn't sign him, I see Dana being crucified by fans and media, because it is clear by now that Fedor wants this, it is just up to the contract and negotiations on both ends .

If Dana White isn't publicly insulting Fedor, I will take that to mean that the UFC is actively negotiating with him.
This is usually the way to look at things.

Dana would be calling every that asked him about Fedor goofs if he didnt have a reason to be silent.

Per Facebook about 4 hours ago:

2im7r5v.jpg

This added with the fact that Dana White & co. have been silent...

The plot thickens

Back