Any words on Fedor,by Dana recently ?

Per Facebook about 4 hours ago:

2im7r5v.jpg

This added with the fact that Dana White & co. have been silent...

The plot thickens

I don't like it.
Fedor was/is great but Werdum has only been getting better. Also not rusty with Jesus and lack of vodka.

I think dana not talking about fedor is a good sign...

There was a thread on the UG where a poster claimed that Cooker tweeted that Fedor had signed with Bellator and would fight either Lashley or Kongo. However, he said that Cooker deleted the tweet afterwards. There is no SS or any other posters who have seen it, and they all call bullshit.

I guess that guy got it from the UG. I really, reallly, really hope it's not true.

UG Thread: http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2471406/Fedor-signs-with-Bellator/?&page=1

If Fedor fought in the UFC, his comeback match should be against Randy. Randy is interested in it. Presuming he can beat Ole man Couture, then Fedor should fight Arlovski, winner gets a title shot.

There was a thread on the UG where a poster claimed that Cooker tweeted that Fedor had signed with Bellator and would fight either Lashley or Kongo. However, he said that Cooker deleted the tweet afterwards. There is no SS or any other posters who have seen it, and they all call bullshit.

I guess that guy got it from the UG. I really, reallly, really hope it's not true.

UG Thread: http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2471406/Fedor-signs-with-Bellator/?&page=1

Fedor fighting Lashley would be a travesty

And could you imagine him losing after getting dry humped for 5 rounds ?
This board would meltdown

If Fedor fought in the UFC, his comeback match should be against Randy. Randy is interested in it. Presuming he can beat Ole man Couture, then Fedor should fight Arlovski, winner gets a title shot.

That would be awesome !

Didn't Randy burn his bridges with UFC?

Still, money talks

Fedor fighting Lashley would be a travesty

And could you imagine him losing after getting dry humped for 5 rounds ?
This board would meltdown

Imagine him being KO' by Kimbo or something. My heart. Forget about it'!

What ever happens, shitstorms are incoming. If he signs with the UFC and wins his first fight I will be elated. Seriously, I will be genuinely happy lol!

i'm sure they will try to handle it differently than last time
the silence is suspicious
i think they will let him go to bellator first and "test" him

Back