Any way to legally watch ppvs without cable?

you just gotta watch it in the special VIP box or if you cant make it to that just be a true mma core fan a few hours later.

Wait, UFC TV has every PPV available to stream? I thought they pick and choose which ones you can do that with.
As well as Pride, K-1, and they will be streaming Glory live.

mr_mexican.gif
+
images

Just go to another country. All UFC PPV's are free on TV.

Either on ufc.com (last time Idid that was ufc 117 so ddon't know if they still do that ) or I'mpretty sure you can watch it oon the Xbox 360 or one

If you have an Xbox you can order HD PPV from there.

As well as Pride, K-1, and they will be streaming Glory live.
Thank you.

I guess with all the cheap bastards around here yapping about ways to watch for free this point has been buried.

UFC.TV has always been smooth when I've watched things before, just didn't realize they have every PPV.

Free streams? GTFO with that shit, I'll continue opening my wallet to support this sport. You're welcome.

You can order ppvs off any gaming console, any PC and some of those little TV boxes such as the appletv

If you're going to the bar. Watch out for 30 year olds wearing affliction and aeropastel t-shirts.

Fuck going to the bar.

Yes, you can buy PPV online through ufc.com

Took a few posts to get there, but this one contains everything you need.

If you object to finding a bar, then just watch it online.

I don't have cable, and am rarely in the mood to deal with watching it at a bar, so I order the damn things online. Hell, I purchased and watched UFC 149 on my cell phone because my internet was down.

Move to the UK. Drinking at 5am is a good way to start your Sunday.

Back