Any way to legally watch ppvs without cable?

You can buy them and watch live on youtube i think
Is it still possible now that there is Fight Pass?

You can order every PPV on ufc.tv, you have to register but Fight Pass isn't mandatory.

Move to the UK, its all free.
bt sport would he great if you didn't have to use Bt to provide it. They're a total hassle the amount of times i've had to call and complain bout my bills is beyond a joke

Is it really illegal to watch illegal streams in the US?

Is it really illegal to watch illegal streams in the US?

Good question. A quick search turned up this....

http://www.bjpenn.com/mmanews/can-the-ufc-sue-you-for-watching-illegal-ppv-streams/

Its a few years old and I haven't ever heard of anyone being in trouble for watching streams. Also of note, many streaming sites require no personally identifying information. And an IP address is easy to spoof, and thus I would have a hard time seeing a judge allowing it to be admissible unless your name was also attached to the site. Long story short, don't give our your name and or email address to streaming sites.

Last edited:
you can watch UFC PPV if you have XBOX ONE. watch it on there on the app

Bar or freeload of your buddy.

Wait, UFC TV has every PPV available to stream? I thought they pick and choose which ones you can do that with.

Fight Pass if you don't want to deal with fuggin assclowns at a bar.

Or you can just swing by my house. bring beer

tumblr_npra6ray1i1uxgrtyo1_500.gif

Order from UFC.TV if you don't want to go out to a bar. Over the course of a year I order a few of the really big events from cable, others at UFC TV and some at the sports bar. Plus I may even go to a couple a year. It was also a nice option when they did some at the theaters. Haven't heard if that will return.

Hooters around here won't play fights anymore. Too violent they say. Boxing either.

A bar where the sole concept is waitresses with tits and skimpy outfits thinks MMA is too violent to show in their establishment? Too violent for whom? The children stopping in for some wings after soccer practice?

A bar where the sole concept is waitresses with tits and skimpy outfits thinks MMA is too violent to show in their establishment? Too violent for whom? The children stopping in for some wings after soccer practice?

That's what I asked.Are you looking for rainbow parades to come in here? Guys drinking beer is the majority of your income.

Back