Any Testost-booster or legal riods at GNC?

SwiftMcvay said:
I didn't say it to make myself looks smart, its just what i've found from research. I considered doing a cycle a couple of years back, and i know a lot of different people that have done them. And i've looked up a lot of different types of steroids, on a lot of different sites, and forums. And Anadrol is widely considered to be the steroid with the harshest side effects. And I'm not talking about acne, roid rage, or your nuts shrinking, i'm talking about liver and heart problems. And if you are saying that orals messing up your liver is a myth, please, explain to me and everybody else why this isn't true? If you want to prove me wrong, then by all means, do so, it will make everybody, myself included, more informed about steroids. but don't dismiss what i've said without giving reasons, especially when your post started with "I don't know specifically".

RJ's being too nice, so I'm gonna call you on this. You did say that to increase the integrity of your post, which is nil, because you don't understand anything beyond the "research" you have done at bodybuilding forums; in other words, your knowledge on the subject is entirely second hand, that is clear to me.

No? Then explain to me why M1T and Superdrol are shit. Explain to me the difference between steroids and prohormones.

Here's something I bet you didn't know: Anadrol is a prohormone.

You can take this opportunity to hate me, since I am a dick, or you can take this opportunity to unlearn your miseducation.

It's true that methylating a steroid ring will cause a greater toxicity to the liver (making it orally available), but the danger of a prohormone/steroid relies to a greater degree on the chemical makeup of the steroid- just as RJ has pointed out.

For example, you've probably heard of anavar. I'm sure the bodybuilders you've conversed with have excoriated it- saying it doesn't work. In fact, it does. It works very well. The reason they don't like it is,

1) it doesn't make them bigger, and it doesn't get them as strong as test or d-bol, but then, they don't give a fuck about relative strength,
2) It's too expensive and too unattainable to be practical.
3) It isn't something you can inject which satisfies their psychological addiction.

In fact, if you check the Physician's Desk Reference, it will tell you that anavar (or oxandrolone) was and is still used- though less commonly- to help exceptionally sick women or children gain weight. In almost no cases do liver legions appear, and when they have, an immediate withdrawal of administration of the hormone resulted in the legions disappearing. This was consistent with doses up to even 25mg daily.

Many oral steroids are delivered in that form because of solubility problems, or simply because they don't pose a threat because their toxicity isn't that great (most people don't prefer sticking needles in their arms). Anadrol, even if it was manufactured in injectable form, it would be far more stressful to the liver than most orals.

I found the PDR to be one of my most useful references when I did my research on steroids. Doctors know far, far more than bodybuilders about steroids. The reason bodybuilders talk so much shit is because they take ridiculous amounts far beyond anything useful for medical purposes, so they operate outside the realm of medical expertise. You want to know about steroids, ask the people who used them first, doctors with open minds. You want to know about what might happen to your body if you take over 1g of test a week, well then, fuck man, go fishing at a bodybuilding forum, I expect you'll catch something.

D-bol is the only oral that has a real love affair with bodybuilders because it stacks well with testosterone and it has one of the best ratios for mass-building:estrogenic side effects. Bodybuilders will badmouth orals for its methylation but then inject over 10x the recommended amount of testosterone for hormone replacement therapy (on top of two or three other agents in their stack).

Why is that? It's because of people pawning second hand knowledge. Stop it.

Madmick said:
RJ's being too nice, so I'm gonna call you on this. You did say that to increase the integrity of your post, which is nil, because you don't understand anything beyond the "research" you have done at bodybuilding forums; in other words, your knowledge on the subject is entirely second hand, that is clear to me.

No? Then explain to me why M1T and Superdrol are shit. Explain to me the difference between steroids and prohormones.

Here's something I bet you didn't know: Anadrol is a prohormone.

You can take this opportunity to hate me, since I am a dick, or you can take this opportunity to unlearn your miseducation.

It's true that methylating a steroid ring will cause a greater toxicity to the liver (making it orally available), but the danger of a prohormone/steroid relies to a greater degree on the chemical makeup of the steroid- just as RJ has pointed out.

For example, you've probably heard of anavar. I'm sure the bodybuilders you've conversed with have excoriated it- saying it doesn't work. In fact, it does. It works very well. The reason they don't like it is,

1) it doesn't make them bigger, and it doesn't get them as strong as test or d-bol, but then, they don't give a fuck about relative strength,
2) It's too expensive and too unattainable to be practical.
3) It isn't something you can inject which satisfies their psychological addiction.

In fact, if you check the Physician's Desk Reference, it will tell you that anavar (or oxandrolone) was and is still used- though less commonly- to help exceptionally sick women or children gain weight. In almost no cases do liver legions appear, and when they have, an immediate withdrawal of administration of the hormone resulted in the legions disappearing. This was consistent with doses up to even 25mg daily.

Many oral steroids are delivered in that form because of solubility problems, or simply because they don't pose a threat because their toxicity isn't that great (most people don't prefer sticking needles in their arms). Anadrol, even if it was manufactured in injectable form, it would be far more stressful to the liver than most orals.

I found the PDR to be one of my most useful references when I did my research on steroids. Doctors know far, far more than bodybuilders about steroids. The reason bodybuilders talk so much shit is because they take ridiculous amounts far beyond anything useful for medical purposes, so they operate outside the realm of medical expertise. You want to know about steroids, ask the people who used them first, doctors with open minds. You want to know about what might happen to your body if you take over 1g of test a week, well then, fuck man, go fishing at a bodybuilding forum, I expect you'll catch something.

D-bol is the only oral that has a real love affair with bodybuilders because it stacks well with testosterone and it has one of the best ratios for mass-building:estrogenic side effects. Bodybuilders will badmouth orals for its methylation but then inject over 10x the recommended amount of testosterone for hormone replacement therapy (on top of two or three other agents in their stack).

Why is that? It's because of people pawning second hand knowledge. Stop it.

I had no idea you were so well versed in steroids. Good info, learned a decent amount. Oh yeah, and thanks,

*Hi-five*

You can tell your real friends are when you need help. *squints to see if if I can see kabookie anywhere.....*

tshay2003 said:
Fyodor.. you talk about Superdrol a lot.. you need to just break down and take it

I just ordered 3 bottles today. :) :D I plan on doing a cycle once every 4 months, running it by itself the first cycle (a 3 week cycle with 10mg-20mg-30) then on my second cycle I will stack with Phera Plex and go on a 6 week cycle with

week 1-10 mg superdrol
week 2-20 mg superdrol
week 3-20 mg superdrol, 10 mg phera plex
week 4-20 mg phera plex
week 5-20 mg phera plex
week 6- 20 mg phera plex

My third cycle will probably look like this as well. I am going to just use Rebound XT, 6oxo with milk thistle and fenugreek caps for my first PCT, and on the pheraplex/SD cycles it will be the same but I will be ordering some of that nolva stuff the kids talk about because from what i've read a 6 week oral cycle of 2 methylated substances like Superdrol and Pheraplex would need Nolva, plus i'm not risking fucking gyno just to be 15 pounds heavier....

PIT FIGHTER said:
While I do not support steroid cycling, I do agree w/ some people here-- the stuff advertised as "legal steroids" or "legal test. boosters" are pretty much crap in a bottle...overpriced crap.

if you are willing to drop that much $$$ on shit that is a gimmick, you might as well go out and get the real shit---just research and make sure you know specifics of what you're taking, your cycling/megadosing, etc...

Please don't tell this dude this bullshit. Superdrol and Phera Plex get great reviews from people who have used it.

Well, OK so i'm not Mick, but I am taking Superdrol.. Oh ya, and i stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night. Ya, the Nolva is going to work better than AE's PCT or 6OXO, it just seems so drawn out to get the stuff. Where in the world did you find a site still selling PheraPlex?? Thought that shit was long gone.. Superdrol almost off the map as well. What are you taking while you cycle? Start your liver cleanser before your cycle.. it will help out a lot.

BTW.. the gains come quick.. weight and strength wise.. just remember to stay nutritionally sound while your at it. It is ALMOST cheating, but that doesnt mean you can eat anything you want. Watch that gyno btw.. you'll see hints of it before you even get a chance to PCT.

The article makes it seem like ANAVAR (oxandrolone) in bodybuilding.com is very hard to come by. Is it possible to get outside the U.S.?

Umm pheraplex is still 100% legal and is still being made to my knowledge dude. It has kinda replaced the superdrol.

Fyodor Biznitch said:
Please don't tell this dude this bullshit. Superdrol and Phera Plex get great reviews from people who have used it.
I have to back this up, Pit Bull. There was a thread posted within the last couple months with a news story that revealed chemists had independently tested all the current generation of prohormones on the shelves. Superdrol and Phera Phlex were among them. All 5 were actually designer steroids; in fact, one (Ergomax LMG) tested positive for a popular steroid used by track and field athletes (a Canadian sprinter had been nailed for it 18 months prior).

BoxingFan originally posted the article, he's awesome, here it is:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/10/17/AR2005101701622_2.html

I already talked to Fyodor about this in that thread; it's impossible for me to compare the efficacy of Rebound XT or whatever because they don't publish their chemical structures; really, even if I had that, I wouldn't know. Probably, I don't even think a professional chemist could tell you without trial and error.

As a fun aside, and without looking it up, can anyone here considering steroids tell me what Chlomid's medical purpose is?

Cardio said:
The article makes it seem like ANAVAR (oxandrolone) in bodybuilding.com is very hard to come by. Is it possible to get outside the U.S.?
Dude, it's easier to get steroids pretty much anywhere else than in the USA, unless you're in some super-conservative countries like in Southeast Asia or the Middle East.

Europe is a gold mine. The cop I trained in swimming who competed at the World Police Olympic Games (1x Gold Medalist, 2x Bronze Medalist, 3x California State Champion) said that most of the elite competition he faced from Europe at the Worlds- COPS- mind you- were juicers. He said the Spaniards were the worst.

That being said, unless you're butt-fucking rich, anavar isn't what you're after. The black market custom lab shit I saw (my best friend hooked up with 3 distributors who had freaking menu's) was cheaper than legally precribed British Dragon. I think the US company Searle originally manufactured it, but I don't think any US companies do anymore, it's not popular medically anymore and it's too expensive. The QV and other Mexican anavar was more expensive than the custom lab stuff, but I was assured by a few bodybuilders with the wherewithal to chemically test their own products that the custom lab stuff was more pure than the Mexicans stuff.

Still, a standalone 6 week cycle of the custom lab shit would have cost like $1200.

Madmick said:
As a fun aside, and without looking it up, can anyone here considering steroids tell me what Chlomid's medical purpose is?

Yeah, I looked it up. Here is a great article on wikipdia, very brief. It has the medical useage and why bodybuilders use it. Also there are a few links on its usage in bodybuilding from other websites. I have an answer in "Anabolic Primer" so if this isn't enough I can look it up for you later madmick. The anabolic primer book gives normal dosage and "gym" doseage if you are curious.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clomid

For those too lazy to read...
Clomifene is commonly used by male anabolic steroid users to bind the estrogen receptors in their bodies, thereby blocking the effects of estrogen, ie gynecomastia. It also restores the bodies natural production of testosterone. It is commonly used as a "recovery drug" and taken toward the end of a steroid cycle.

Cardio said:

The majority of anavar in the US (if you bought it on the black market) is fake. Everyone wants it (its one of the safest along with Primobolan), and not enough suppliers. Its mostly winny in disguise..

Fyodor Biznitch said:
Umm pheraplex is still 100% legal and is still being made to my knowledge dude. It has kinda replaced the superdrol.

*Open Mouth. Insert Foot* Ya, i had my supplements all mixed up. I was thinking ErgoMax, I thought that stuff was booted way before Superdrol even.. but i just found it on MassNutrition.. might have to get a bottle now. Fyodor, i'm interested to know how that PheraPlex works out, so keep us updated.

Ah I will definately. I'll prollay keep a log for personal use and over at BB.com with before/after pics and whatnot i'm excited.

I've been reading alot about people thinking AI's are causing delayed gyno in SD users. They are begining to recommend a nolva only PCT. Luckily IBE has tamoxifen citrate (nolva) for sale legally so no worries :)

Tamixofen citrate is actually cheaper than any of the ATD's or AI's anyway.

Back