• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Any Sherdoggers looking for a job? Jon Jones is hiring

Capture.jpg

jon-jones-ufc.gif

Holy shit, I'd be PERFECT for that job... How do I apply? Can anyone put in a word for me?
Jones: you think your better than me dont you??

Buff: huh??

Jones: You think that if you took turnibol you could do the the same things I did in my career, like its that easy dont you?????

Buff: Oh god no!

Jonny ‘The Bonny’ Jones is looking for someone to come work for him and is offering “bank.” I interpret this post in two ways. Jon could very well be looking for a chef/nutritionist and the ad is legitimate.

Or this could be coded message. “Chef/nutritionist” could mean drug dealer/supplier. “Someone flexible” could mean someone willing to import/smuggle. “Living in New Mexico” could mean travelling to Old Mexico to get the good stuff.

Would any of your Sherbros apply for this position? Jon has money but he’s also a hothead. He may threaten you to do the dishes like he did to Colby Covington.

View attachment 1047930
Sign me up, wouldn’t even have to pay me, being by the goatness is enough for me!

Part of your job is making sure to include some banned substances in your recipes -- but not actually add them to the food -- just in case Jon happens to pop for those substances. He can then blame you and throw you under the bus for his drug failure if necessary.

I would assume this would be in the neighborhood of 100k to be personal chef.

How does Jon not get a reference from a high level athlete friend or the UFC PI or anywhere other than social media.

He was also looking for sparring partners on social media. He or his team are just trying to keep people talking about him and it's working

he's looking for a scapegoat for his next usada test.

or his next victim

Hope NOBODY is stupid enough to get "bank" just to be that criminal's patsy.

Work for a felon's "bank" ... and be prepared to have his drug charges put on you.

Back