Any sherdoggers got some cool sunglasses?

Stop doing drugs and get a watch you drug addict.

Ray%20Ban%20Wayfarer%20New%20RB2132%20622%20A.jpg

TS, those look like sunglasses I see at a gas station.

Then again, I only wear Oakleys. I got that bold bias.

Have some nice ones that I don't wear because I wear glasses. Can't remember the brand, looked em up online and they're like $250 sunglasses. I accidentally stole them while drunk.

Was eating, some guy left them at his table and I took them with the intent of finding him to give them to him, but I definitely can't remember a single thing about the guy lol.

Should have left them there, he would have been able to come back and get them. Feel bad about it.

Have some nice ones that I don't wear because I wear glasses. Can't remember the brand, looked em up online and they're like $250 sunglasses. I accidentally stole them while drunk.

Was eating, some guy left them at his table and I took them with the intent of finding him to give them to him, but I definitely can't remember a single thing about the guy lol.

Should have left them there, he would have been able to come back and get them. Feel bad about it.

I was on the other end of this. I had a pair of C

I just look straight into the sun till it looks away. Norris style.

just to educate:

Luxottica is single a company that makes all the shades for Ray-Ban, Persol, Oakley, Chanel, Burberry, Polo Ralph Lauren, Stella McCartney, Tiffany, Versace, Vogue, Miu Miu, Tory Burch and Donna Karan.

if u buy those brands you're basically buying maybe $15 quality shades and $300 or so for literally the name/logo. if u can live with that, cool. otherwise u can find shades of similar or even better quality for cheaper.

TS, those look like sunglasses I see at a gas station.

Then again, I only wear Oakleys. I got that bold bias.

You remember which gas station? :redface:

That gas station is probably owned by Luxottica. :D

Rayban Wayfarer

I like classic and vintage looks. The sunglasses just fits with my overall style best. From top to bottom

Hair:
Elegant-Vintage-Hairstyles-for-men_05.jpg

The sunglasses no need for pic.

Denim Jacket:
10174-0003BLKR-LEVIS-1600.JPG

Any random old t-shirt:
vintage_garfield_mens_shirt-r4c250c642ff34890b52f2f093e2d60e0_804gs_512.jpg

Darkish Chinos (regular or slim fit, not skinny fit)
turbokolor_pants_regular_fit_chinos_olv.jpg

Shoes:
5367R_main.jpg

Last edited:
Back