Any Sherdoggers going to the fights?

Will do if they come to Montreal with a full crowd. But here in Quebec the situation ain't as shiny as in the states. We're still gonna be under curfew (unless they decide to change it) until June 24th as per the prime minister this week...so i'm not getting my hopes up for having a full crowd event here anytime soon.

That said if it does happen and you,re watching from home just look for a 6"7 , ripped , 0.75% A level athlete in the crowd. That's gonna be me. But then again if there are others Sherdoggers in the crowd you may get confused as we all are alpha physical specimen

@Marko Polo @ejlarson249 these upper deck seats aren’t bad at all. Picture doesn’t do it justice. I can see all the action clearly and never tempted to look up to Jumbotron unless ref is in the way or if they’re along far left (to me) fence clinched up.

Just saw that dude clearly get his knee torn to shit. Guy next to me trains as well (or like me used to train), made a friend. Both of use shouting “get the fuck out!” When he stupidly tried to counter heel hook instead of kick escaping.

5943-BBD1-E7-FA-42-D6-8-F38-EF875-CDABFBE.jpg

Not me.

Even with tons of cash to buy tickets and hotel rooms i wouldn't risk myself in crowds. i am not fully vaccinated, and if i were i wouldn't give Dana my money. He got tons of cash free for the "fight island" he "bought"

There are what have to be Sherdoggers walking around with plastic BMF belts. I’m behind a pair of them in the bathroom line with them over their shoulder

I was going to, but I'm banging a hotel room full of 10s as I'm sure most of us are.

What’s going on here. Caption?

Just two dudes with plastic “BMF” belts hung over their shoulder as they waited in line to use the pisser

I just thought I’d hide their faces to be considerate since I’m making fun of them in a public forum

Just two dudes with plastic “BMF” belts hung over their shoulder as they waited in line to use the pisser

I just thought I’d hide their faces to be considerate since I’m making fun of them in a public forum

I thought it was Jan and couldn’t figure out the other one.

I thought it was Jan and couldn’t figure out the other one.
Nope. Just two random fans that are awkward enough they must be fellow posters here

you better be hitting a hard wooooo for the boys

The wooos are so damn annoying. I’ll not be participating

There’s a “fuck Jake Paul” chant I join in on tho. He’s at this

72-FF2-DF1-E5-E2-428-B-B91-D-AF68-F208-E1-CD.jpg

Back