Any Sherdoggers going to the fights?

HockeyBjj

Putting on the foil
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Me and wife fully vaccinated, had a vacation to Florida planned any, so taking a detour Saturday evening and going to my first in person UFC event in Jacksonville.

Shitty upper deck seats cause I'm a poor, but I figure the environment with 1st big full capacity sporting event post covid will make for a fun experience anyways. Can't believe I'm looking forward to buying some overpriced mass produced beer again.

Not sure what time to show up. Fear it'll feel so, so late by the end if I actually get there at start (4:45 central to me). Thinking show at start or a fight in on prelims so as to enjoy dinner out before arriving (gotta keep wifey happy after all)

I'm not but sick man . Hope the fights are banger and the crowds fun . Please represent Sherdog well and get black out drunk and cold clock a fan next to you before making a scene with security while getting kicked out .

I'm not but sick man . Hope the fights are banger and the crowds fun . Please represent Sherdog well and get black out drunk and cold clock a fan next to you before making a scene with security while getting kicked out .

If they ever put a fan cam on my upper deck section I will be sure to drunk shadow box to the best of my abilities

If they ever put a fan cam on my upper deck section I will be sure to drunk shadow box to the best of my abilities
It'll be awesome to see a Sherdogger like the TS in the stands representing us
msui2ve.gif

If you get there at some point during the early prelims you shouldn’t hit massive crowds, many show up just before the main card. But it is a long night to sit there the entire card, so be warned. Have fun sherbro!

"fully vaccinated"
Holy mother of cringe

OT: Hope you enjoy the event

Just saying both of us 2+ weeks after second dose, so that the covid concern of such a mass gathering isn't there for us, nor are we then risking others we'll be around after the event. Let's just save the "should this event happen" for a more applicable war room thread or the no masks required thread here in the heavies.

(95% != 100% I know, but not like it's a flu shot where it's just cutting the chance of spreading it on in half at most)

If you get there at some point during the early prelims you shouldn’t hit massive crowds, many show up just before the main card. But it is a long night to sit there the entire card, so be warned. Have fun sherbro!

Thinking of getting there after early prelims, at the start of normal prelims to split the difference of getting money's worth vs risking being too tired to properly enjoy the championship fights. Have a rental car so hoping parking isn't a nightmare.

If he was really going to represent Sherdog he would stay home and stream it whilst shitposting

We talked about going since it should be wild but decided on a different vacation instead.

These events get long you'll be totally fine missing a few early prelims to grab dinner first. Should be sick!

You are a seemingly decent person so it would seem fit that you enjoy yourself on this occasion

Me and wife fully vaccinated, had a vacation to Florida planned any, so taking a detour Saturday evening and going to my first in person UFC event in Jacksonville.

Shitty upper deck seats cause I'm a poor, but I figure the environment with 1st big full capacity sporting event post covid will make for a fun experience anyways. Can't believe I'm looking forward to buying some overpriced mass produced beer again.

Not sure what time to show up. Fear it'll feel so, so late by the end if I actually get there at start (4:45 central to me). Thinking show at start or a fight in on prelims so as to enjoy dinner out before arriving (gotta keep wifey happy after all)
I'm jealous.........you're gonna have a blast.

You must be rolling in dough. I looked up ticket prices when they first opened up and it was outrageous. Like $4500 for terrible seats.

You must be rolling in dough. I looked up ticket prices when they first opened up and it was outrageous. Like $4500 for terrible seats.

Not at all. You must have seen re-sale attempts

I was hitting refresh right as they went on pre-sale on Ticketmaster. (code emailed out if you have ufc your email for their newsletter). Don’t know what face value was but it was $350 after all the fees and bullshit for two upper deck tickets.

I mean, they’re terrible upper deck seats for sure and I’ll probably just be watching the Jumbotron, but I felt $350 was something we could afford especially with the novelty of first event back.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back