Any Rothwell updates...suspension should be near finished

Does Barnett still fight? Seriously. I wanna see Barnett vs Bigfoot but Bigfoot doesn't come back until September. I'd settle for Barnett vs Rothwell in the interim

"I want Travis Browne"

I wouldnt be opposed to that fight now, made zero sense when he called him out though.

Does Barnett still fight? Seriously. I wanna see Barnett vs Bigfoot but Bigfoot doesn't come back until September. I'd settle for Barnett vs Rothwell in the interim

Yea he just finished up a part in a movie think he's doing another one... said he was actually disappointed Nog wanted a retirement match with Mir instead of him

Yea he just finished up a part in a movie think he's doing another one... said he was actually disappointed Nog wanted a retirement match with Mir instead of him

Makes sense on Nog's part. I guess he can live with going 1-1 with Barnett (and that 2nd Barnett fight was his last great fight....that and the Couture fight)... He probably has nightmares about going for that guillotine vs Mir when he was a few strikes away from having that fight stopped. I would actually be interested in a Mir/Nog 3....I think if Overeem didn't have elbow surgery we may have gotten Overeem vs Barnett....

Give him a win like Arlovski? Are people forgetting that Arlovski beat him down and KO'd him in Affliction?

Let him coach a season of TUF against Hunt for a rematch

Back