Any Rothwell updates...suspension should be near finished

zxyss25

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Give him a good win...maybe Arloski if he beats Schuab or maybe Mir or Barnett...then with another win, I say he should finally get his chance at Travis Browne.

I think you're the first Rothwell fan I've ever seen on here.

Im actually Rothwell's mother in law

I heard he's been working on his herky jerky technique to defeat Frank Mir in his comeback fight.

ben-rothwell-gof-gif-guf-head-movement-vs-brandon-vera-ufc-164.gif

Remember seeing him at a weigh in and being 100% sure he had done something since his last fight.

Kidnapped to a parallel universe, along with Duffee, Sherk, Swick, Marquardt and Kampmann.

2u8gymq.jpg

Rothwell/Duffee would be cool or Rothwell vs the Magomedov/Pesta or Lewis/Inocente fights to test the waters against those guys would be cool, and to see where Ben's at. Or maybe even the winer of Soa/Rosholt. I also like the Arlovski idea if he beats Shcaub, but I don't thin Big Ben deserves big fights right now.

soo i'm confused why ben's win over vera wasn't overturned to a NC

soo i'm confused why ben's win over vera wasn't overturned to a NC

Found this on wiki, idk if it helps:

Subsequent to the bout, Rothwell tested positive for elevated testosterone levels. Due to Rothwell having applied for therapeutic usage exemption, the Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services (WDSPS) only issued him a warning. The UFC, however, opted to suspend Rothwell for 9 months

Found this on wiki, idk if it helps:

Subsequent to the bout, Rothwell tested positive for elevated testosterone levels. Due to Rothwell having applied for therapeutic usage exemption, the Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services (WDSPS) only issued him a warning. The UFC, however, opted to suspend Rothwell for 9 months

Thanks for the info, the Commission overturns the results, not the UFC. The opting for a warning is in replacement of a NC ruling I suppose.

Can you settle once and for all, are you a fan of the band Sublime, or a sublime fan?

I'm a fan of the band Sublime. And don't get me wrong they're one of my favorites, but they probably don't even make my top 5, so I really don't know why I would name my Sherdog account after them. Actually I dont know why I would name my Sherdog account after a band at all.

So there it's settled.

I'm a fan of the band Sublime. And don't get me wrong they're one of my favorites, but they probably don't even make my top 5, so I really don't know why I would name my Sherdog account after them. Actually I dont know why I would name my Sherdog account after a band at all.

So there it's settled.

especially in 2011.

So there it's settled.

There is still much to question about your username

He already had a shot at Arlovski and it ended badly for him.

Well off TRT I think he wont look too good out there.

Back