Any other lost soul is going to attend UFC 201 tonight?

I'm going by myself too. Haven't bought my ticket yet though.

Last edited:
Atlanta Georgia, home of the great Martin Luther King!

would love to add up and count all of our acnes together!

1217.gif

I understand going to bar alone

Have a bit to eat n a beer.

But going to concerts or events alone would suck in my opinion. Especially a wwe event, even geeks would look at you with sorrow and shame.

I actually understand the opposite, but it's all opinions, man. How can it suck to go to a live event and enjoy your favorite hobby? I have no problems making friends at events, concerts, or bars. But I prefer to go to bar with friends, because then the purpose is to talk to friends, have a good laugh, enjoy, etc.

On concerts and events, for me it's just like a movie theater, you are there to enjoy the performance.

I actually understand the opposite, but it's all opinions, man. How can it suck to go to a live event and enjoy your favorite hobby? I have no problems making friends at events, concerts, or bars. But I prefer to go to bar with friends, because then the purpose is to talk to friends, have a good laugh, enjoy, etc.

On concerts and events, for me it's just like a movie theater, you are there to enjoy the performance.
Bars of a nice restaurant is the way to go. Get a bit and flirt with ladies, watch sports on tv if it's dead and leave.

Going to events there is a lot of downtime. Especially concerts, so to go alone sounds dreadful.

That long walk to your car alone after the show when everyone else is talking about the show and the experience.

Bars of a nice restaurant is the way to go. Get a bit and flirt with ladies, watch sports on tv if it's dead and leave.

Going to events there is a lot of downtime. Especially concerts, so to go alone sounds dreadful.

That long walk to your car alone after the show when everyone else is talking about the show and the experience.
I respect your opinion, but I can see myself doing the same on all of the above, and why the FUCK I need someone to walk with me to the car when I fucking have Sherdog?! I got guys like you, man! My life is complete!

Fuck what anyone on here thinks about the 201 card, it's a live UFC event and you'll be there watching it, go and have fun bro.

Especially since the UFC rarely goes to Georgia. The UFC has came to Sacramento only 3 times and ive been to the last 2 and yes one of the cards was UFC 177 lol

I'll stream it in the background while I occupy myself with Trump memes, check in at /r/mma for gifs to see if there's anything worth seeing, then tune into the main event.

Karate if you want to hit this hash oil pen let me know

What up bitches?! Got a fist bump from the new UFC champ! Mofo didn't want a pic with nobody... Kinda fucked up IMO because there were few of those like us asking.

Back